MAC's Re-Launch of HEROINE Lipstick (December 16, 2013)

sarahsponda

Hi Heroine fans, I think it would be a good idea for MAC's many HEROINE fans to have their own thread. Thanks to Georgeous40 for making the suggestion. The launch date is mid-December.
Soooo pretty.. Just don't think it will look right on my porcelain white skin :\

xfarrax

my first kind of selfie pic post to specktra, but i just need to put it out there heroine is the BOMB, i picked up heroine on friday and did the look above on weekend and the love was instant. <3

Medgal07

my first kind of selfie pic post to specktra, but i just need to put it out there heroine is the BOMB, i picked up heroine on friday and did the look above on weekend and the love was instant. <3
Absolutely stunning! I love the total makeup look & your eyes are magnificent!

Vandekamp

Once upon a time this was my favorite purple. That's also partly because it was my only purple. Over the last year Mac and other companies have released a plethora of dark and light purple shade. I have to say now that my fav purple now is KVD's LUV. RiRi Boy is also near the top. Frankly, I wear RiRi Boy more than Heroine. Pure Heroine was not one of my favs. I liked it but was not in love with it. Your thoughts?? Is Heroine still on your top 5 list?