Mac's Smallest Blending Brush?

sja103

Whats macs smallest blending brush?? I dont want anything too big ha. Or the one youd reccomend. I'm asian, I feel like a larger one wouldnt work well since my crease is non existant.

M.A.C. head.

I could have sworn I replied in this post :/ But maybe my computer is acting funny, anyway:

Maybe you would like the 219 brush. It's not particularly and blending brush. But all MAC brushes are smooth and soft so it couldn't hurt to try. The 219 is a tapered pencil brush.

BunnyBunnyBunny

You might like the 214 and 226 brushes from the Brunette Blonde Redhead collection.

The 214 is very small and short and dense. Its like a cross between the 231 and 239 brushes. Its flat and dense so it's nice for blending, like under the eyes.

The 226 is like the 224 but with softer brushes and closer to the shape of the 217, but a little bit smaller.

laguayaca

You can also just blend with a 239 shadow brush I like the 224 and 217 but those might be considered big ones because they are blunt!

laguayaca

Quote:
Originally Posted by BunnyBunnyBunny
You might like the 214 and 226 brushes from the Brunette Blonde Redhead collection.

The 214 is very small and short and dense. Its like a cross between the 231 and 239 brushes. Its flat and dense so it's nice for blending, like under the eyes.

The 226 is like the 224 but with softer brushes and closer to the shape of the 217, but a little bit smaller.

i might have to try the 226 oooh

jdechant

I was gonna say the 222 as well..but I would also HIGHLY suggest the 226 when its released from MAC on friday...but its LE so if your gonna get it, get it while its out. If your looking for the smallest perm. MAC brush I would definitely say the 222.
smiles.gif

stickles

I'm Asian too, and I have the same problem, I've also been looking for a small blending brush. I do have the 222 but I find the 222 too floppy to blend quite as much as I want... I've also got my fingers crossed for the 226 to work. In the meantime I use the Sephora version of the 214 (cheaper, and works great!), and NYX's Contour dome brush (MB14) to get by.

Dayjoy

Quote:
Originally Posted by stickles
I'm Asian too, and I have the same problem, I've also been looking for a small blending brush. I do have the 222 but I find the 222 too floppy to blend quite as much as I want... I've also got my fingers crossed for the 226 to work. In the meantime I use the Sephora version of the 214 (cheaper, and works great!), and NYX's Contour dome brush (MB14) to get by.

Off topic: What MSF is that in your avatar? It's beautiful!

MAC_Whore

The new #226 is fantastic! If you want to go even a bit smaller, the NARS #12 small blending brush is brilliant.

chocokitty

I bought the 226 on Thursday and just used it this morning -- it's fantastic for crease work. I'm so in love with this brush right now!

joey444

Wow, I really want this 226 brush now!! SIGH...one can never have too many brushes....

I have small eyes also and I like the 272 and 219 to define the crease and blend...will be trying the 226 soon though!

NewlyMACd

yeah I would say the 226 first and if all fails, the 222. I have them both and I really really loved the 226. Used it this morning.