Madonna and Foundation??

XxTinker_BellxX

foundation im sure... but airbrushing... concealers.... base....im sure her face isnt flawless she jus thinks she is sneaky by using a different name..

cyens

Quote:
Originally Posted by MacVirgin
Yeah well pic on right looks like she drunk some of that Vodka!!!
graucho.gif
eeksign.gif
eeksign.gif
eeksign.gif

If you drink a lot of vodka, your transpiration doesnt leave stains and your skin looks flawless.

cyens

I just though about-it

Who need foundations now-a-days?
There Photoshop to make any skin look flawless.
Who needs such primitive means when technologies can do it for you, without clogging your pores... eh?

Shimmer

Quote:
Originally Posted by cyens
I just though about-it

Who need foundations now-a-days?
There Photoshop to make any skin look flawless.
Who needs such primitive means when technologies can do it for you, without clogging your pores... eh?

the people who pay mega bucks to see her live?

cyens

47 years old with no wrinkles * cough * botox

On stage she's so far anyways, no body can see her skin up close... who cares... she can wear foundation, no one can tell anywyas

pugmommy7

Quote:
Originally Posted by cyens
If you drink a lot of vodka, your transpiration doesnt leave stains and your skin looks flawless.

roflmfao!
rofl.gif

scrapbookromance

Quote:
Originally Posted by shabdebaz
"Foundation" by any other name is still foundation.

ok, ok. but under those stage lights WOOWEE it can be hot. during a show and all. the better thing to be asking is what kind of foundation does she use that makes her look so good and doesn't melt down during a show?

melozburngr

Quote:
Originally Posted by shimmer
the people who pay mega bucks to see her live?

Can you BELIEVE what people pay to go see her?? A guy at work paid over $350 to go see her, I was like are you freakin CRAZY?!

depecher

Quote:
Originally Posted by melozburngr
Can you BELIEVE what people pay to go see her?? A guy at work paid over $350 to go see her, I was like are you freakin CRAZY?!

The sad thing about that is, he probably had nose bleed seats. That woman is beyond greed.

cyens

If I got a free ticket to see her concert... I would sell it before going...
there was people selling tickets for 2000$ a few days before the concert... which actually got sold!!!!

ch33tah

i've recently watched her "I'm going to tell you a secret" dvd and i have to say she has amazing skin. there's HEAPS of backstage footage of her preparing to go on stage before her shoes...and you see the full make up she gets.... and never once did they show her getting any foundation applied. just some loose powder and a bit of blush. they mostly spend time on her hair and wardrobe. she takes amazing care of her skin, and her body. she works out, does yoga, eats very well, drinks heaps of water....

fair play to her. she looks great at 47.

besides who'd want to wear heaps of foundation while on stage. it'd only clog up pores and look awful. she really works it up here.

i'm soo gonna get the beat down for posting that.

*shrug*

celesphine

Well, *she* does not use foundation... her *make up* artist, on the other hand, is a totally different story, isn't it?
lol.gif

andrialyn

madonna-1.jpg

lmao.gif
This is how she keeps her skin so nice. Talk about some sun block there. She takes it seriously people!
BUT thats good I guess, she would have to take extra precautions as she is a mega star, and has to be able to keep that image in order to sell those tickets for $350. blah.