Magnetic Fields and Smoking

jardinaires

I have decided that Magnetic Fields is lately my new favorite eye shadow. I have always been in love with my Smoking quad from Smoke Signals, and this eye shadow is the perfect component to this quad. It works great with Showstopper for a brown smoked eye since it's basically the same color except Showstopper is a bit darker and has no shimmer.. it makes a really good soft neutral look with Next To Nothing and maybe a little Satin Taupe, and Smoking also adds just the right amount of black to it for creating a dramatic but still "brown" crease color. I love this eye shadow so so so so so much since I bought it. All of the eye shadows I picked up from Neo Sci-Fi have been working out amazingly, I've used Femme-Fi and obviously Magnetic Fields a lot since I purchased them. I really recommend either of these shadows and particularly if you love your Smoking quad as much as I love mine, I am telling you, go get Magnetic Fields before it's gone.
winks.gif

TamEva Le Fay

Quote:
Originally Posted by jardinaires
I am telling you, go get Magnetic Fields before it's gone.
winks.gif

Oh trust - I got this memo! This is, exactly, why I bought 5 of these suckers without blinking! Not even sure if that will pacify me!

This is a great shadow - you know it's never discussed, but I think this is a great shadow for any guy who wants a little something on his eyes to feel dressed and bohemian.

This is the kind of color Johnny Depp would wear...honestly.

Thanks for the Smoking Quad suggestion...never even thought to go there!
Awesome!
thmbup.gif

astronaut

Quote:
Originally Posted by FiestyFemme
I passed on Magnetic Fields, but now you're making me feel like I should run back to the counter...
lol.gif

... Same here!

Tashona Helena

Magnetic Fields is definitely awesome. It's great for both smoky and natural eyes...it's perfect. I didn't really like any of the other shadows from Neo Sci Fi, I made sure I left with MF tho!

BunnyBunnyBunny

I love Magnetic Fields as well. I'm really prefering the Neo Sci Fi shadows to the Cool Heat ones, honestly. I love my homemade Neo Sci Fi quad!!

ms.marymac

Quote:
Originally Posted by BunnyBunnyBunny
I love Magnetic Fields as well. I'm really prefering the Neo Sci Fi shadows to the Cool Heat ones, honestly. I love my homemade Neo Sci Fi quad!!

Same here! This is one of those collections where I seriously want to buy just about everything. Cool Heat? Been there done that...lol

We are already sold out of Magnetic fields. I think a lot of people pass it over because they think they already have something similar, but I think it's actually different than any other shimmery brown we have. If you love shimmery neutral smoky eyes, you will love it.

clwkerric

Quote:
Originally Posted by FiestyFemme
I passed on Magnetic Fields, but now you're making me feel like I should run back to the counter...
lol.gif

Me too! I'll have to go back and take a peak...
smiles.gif

Twinkle_Twinkle

Quote:
Originally Posted by jardinaires
I have decided that Magnetic Fields is lately my new favorite eye shadow. I have always been in love with my Smoking quad from Smoke Signals, and this eye shadow is the perfect component to this quad. It works great with Showstopper for a brown smoked eye since it's basically the same color except Showstopper is a bit darker and has no shimmer.. it makes a really good soft neutral look with Next To Nothing and maybe a little Satin Taupe, and Smoking also adds just the right amount of black to it for creating a dramatic but still "brown" crease color. I love this eye shadow so so so so so much since I bought it. All of the eye shadows I picked up from Neo Sci-Fi have been working out amazingly, I've used Femme-Fi and obviously Magnetic Fields a lot since I purchased them. I really recommend either of these shadows and particularly if you love your Smoking quad as much as I love mine, I am telling you, go get Magnetic Fields before it's gone.
winks.gif

I'm glad you are liking your purchases so much. It feels really good to get a lot of use out of something. And thanks for the heads up about MF + Smoking Quad. Good idea.

abbyquack

Well in case you need another plug for Magnetic Fields, I might add that I highly endorse it as a must-have for everyone. It is really different, hard to duplicate. The texture is great, and I am tempted to get backups. I find that it complements all the NSF colors, which btw, are all really awesome too! I'm sad I don't have Smoking, though.

jin1022000

Quote:
Originally Posted by roselyn112
Love em too! I just re-purchase Femme-Fi again! Thats my new favorite base

Same here! Femme-Fi ROCKS!!!!
yahoo.gif

iheartangE

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pink Princess
I am also obsessed with magnetic fields, its amazing! I am curious what colors you guys wear it with?

So far my fave combo is MF + Solar White from Cool Heat-the two just look so pretty together! I'm looking for more ideas though
winks.gif

I think the only thing I love more than MF itself is the gorgeous orange packaging!

ledonatella

I don't have the smoking quad but I totally love MAg. Fields. It's such a nice smokey eye that's not black but not boring brown either...so far I've mixed mine with Evening Aura on the inner V, Mag. Fields on th outer V and crease and then Goldbit under the brow bone, it's LOVE!

LatinaRose

I absolutely love this color and you're right, it is the perfect compliment to the Smoking quad. I think I need a backup or two.