This is my haul from the last 2 months or so
smiles.gif

Haulage002.jpg

Haulage003.jpg

Haulage004.jpg

Haulage005.jpg

Loads of MAC and some other stuffies!
graucho.gif
I'm kinda bummed that the Handfinish blush isn't noticable on my skin (NC30), only the gold shimmer shows up.

I got 4 slimshines: Rock Out!, Bare, High 90's and Tropic Glow.
Tahibitan Sand beauty powder, Peaceful beauty powder, Intruging Scarlet 6 Warm Eyes pallet, Devoted Poppy 6 Classic Eyes pallet.
The blushes include Intenso, Style Demon, Sweetness and Gleeful. MSF Light Flush. MAC lipsticks are Sci-Fi-Delity (love the packaging!), Big Bow and Viva Glam II.

12 NYX round lipglosses I got super cheap off eBay. Some Sephora goodies because we had a sale, 3 products from Sephora brand for 10€. I got the compact powder and a foundation. (my mom got another foundaton).

The ELF blush comes from The Make Up Mix Shop, along with some studio line brushes which aren't in the picture.

The Essence brushes are SUPER cheap and SO soft (2€ each) and are LE so I just snagged whatever the store had lol. They're like my EcoTOOLS brushes.

Last but not least, I got the Barry M Racing Green of eBay, it's such a nice colour.

Andddd, my Transdesign order:

Sony060-1.jpg

Sony061.jpg

China Glaze glitters, Essie mini-set, OPI Merry Midnight and Seche Vite Topcoat (not pictured)

I'm currently waiting for some more stuffies to be delivered so you'll probably see a new haul-thread in a few weeks lol!
greengrin.gif

LMD84

wow! that's some amazing stuff you got there! i love the china glaze glitters - i have ordered some too but still witaing for them to arrive! and all the nyx glosses look drool worthy!
smiles.gif
enjoy!

Delta Cephei

Thanks dolls!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MAC-Addict03
Great haul, enjoy! You have lots to play with for a while lol

graucho.gif

LOL I do!

Delta Cephei

Quote:
Originally Posted by gildedangel
Wow, great haul! You are going to love OPI Merry Midnight!

I do! It's such a great polish: my new favorite!
choochoo.gif