Make Up For Ever Moulin Rouge Collection for FALL 2010

Tavia

Hello Ladies!

Here is the new Limited Edition Moulin Rouge collection by Make Up For Ever.

• Rouge Artist Lipstick
  • Glossy Full Couleur Lip Gloss
  • False Eyelashes
  • Moulin Rouge Crystal Gems
I will post here only a few photos. Enjoy!

Make-Up-For-Ever-fall-2010-Moulin-Rouge-makeup-collection.jpg

Make-Up-For-Ever-fall-2010-Moulin-Rouge-makeup-collection-products.jpg

Make-Up-For-Ever-fall-2010-Moulin-Rouge-makeup-collection-promo.jpg

NotteRequiem

I don't think I'll buy them, but do you have the product pics in a higher res and larger?

The pictures are absolutely BEAUTIFUL!!

jess126xo

That's just beautiful I wonder if they we have this at image 2011 NYC I doubt it but have we can all wish right?

Tavia

Yeah, I also have more photos but on forums I just post a part of the article and a few photos.
smiles.gif

NotteRequiem

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tavia
Well...as I said the rest is on my blog
smiles.gif

th_worship.gif
Thank you so much! I didn't realize they were on your blog! The Armani Night collection looks delicious too.

And thanks for giving me another blog to keep tabs on! <3<3<3<3<3

MzzRach

Quote:
Originally Posted by NotteRequiem
Man, I'd absolutely LOVE to see more pictures. I want to put these on my wall STAT.

Specktra has limits to the size images that can be posted, the ones that were included in the original post are within our guidelines.
winkiss.gif

LMD84

wow! i should stay out of this section of the forum knowing how hard it is for me to get ahold of this stuff! but how pretty is the gloss and lashes?!

makeba

I am having an attraction to red lipstick for about a month now. This one I will definetly look into.

Shadowy Lady

I'm a red lipstick addict so I will grab this one for sure. Hope it will be available at sephora otherwise I'll have to get a cp.

That last promo pic is so drool worthy. I saved it and hopefully i can recreat it one day. I need red glitter in my life...