Make Up For Ever Moulin Rouge Collection for FALL 2010

Shadowy Lady

I got the lipstick and it's a gorgeous red. I don't really have one exactly like it and I have 16 red lipsticks...

ginlovesmac

Awesome Promo Pic! If you're not looking to buy Moulin Rouge in special packaging I know that the Moulin Rouge lipstick is part of the new rouge artist line, I'm pretty sure it's # 43

karester

I swatched the lipstick the other day on my hand, and WOW, holy pigmentation. Even after I washed it off, I could still see it. I liked it, but I am not that brave to wear something like that.

BadBadGirl

Very pretty. I bought the red lipstick and gloss from VV, so it would be overkill to buy nore from MUFE since I rarely use red. I'll just focus on other colors from the lipstick line.

Simply Elegant

I swatched the gloss and it was nothing special. Pretty sheer, not sticky, but really glossy. That pulled slightly orange though. The lipstick is really the stand out imo.

Miss QQ

I bought the lipstick on Sunday and wore it today. Love it! Its the lipgloss that is orange, but not the lipstick! I was pleasantly surprised at how pigmented the lipstick was! And it didn't feel too dry on my lips so I could wear it without gloss on top.This is only my 2nd red lipstick - I'm not a red lips person. The other item in this collection that keeps calling to me is the false lashes. They look so gorgeous. I haven't worn false lashes before at all!
lol.gif