make-up that totally matches your skin tone

i was just wondering if there exits a mak-up that totally matches your skin tone... what do you think? or have you already found it? (omg, this sounds like a wuestion about true love...
winks.gif

Kuuipo

Fusion Cosmetics makes a foundation that is an off white liquid. It comes in a light/medium formula and a med/dark formula. Its a mineral SPF 10that goes over bare skin and then the colour develops-its a warm beige colour that matches the skin and evens out the tone, its so close that you don't need a mirror to apply it.

Kuuipo

SkinFusionâ„¢ Micro-Technology Bio Active Intuitive Soft Focus Fluid + SPF - SkinFusionâ„¢ - Nordstrom

I found it at Nordstroms. Since I love their lip products, I had to try it. Its thinner than my beloved NARS foundation, but it goes on easier. Its the kind of product you can wash your face in a locker room and apply without looking. It has a slight matte finish, and is somewhat emolliant. There are a lot of antoxidants in it, but also alot of parabens
th_confused_new.gif
.The neat thing-no demarcation lines, and unless you apply too much powder, no one will see makeup, just smoother skin. Won't hide freckles, scars, or large brown spots.

Almay also makes a self adjusting foundation, and it's about 10 USD an ounce, in a tube, just right for travel and the gym.

sparklingmuse

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kuuipo
SkinFusionâ„¢ Micro-Technology Bio Active Intuitive Soft Focus Fluid + SPF - SkinFusionâ„¢ - Nordstrom

I found it at Nordstroms. Since I love their lip products, I had to try it. Its thinner than my beloved NARS foundation, but it goes on easier. Its the kind of product you can wash your face in a locker room and apply without looking. It has a slight matte finish, and is somewhat emolliant. There are a lot of antoxidants in it, but also alot of parabens
th_confused_new.gif
.The neat thing-no demarcation lines, and unless you apply too much powder, no one will see makeup, just smoother skin. Won't hide freckles, scars, or large brown spots.

Almay also makes a self adjusting foundation, and it's about 10 USD an ounce, in a tube, just right for travel and the gym.

im totally intrigued! do you recomend this for acne prone skin? my dermatologist said non-acnegenic and non-comedogenic products for me. so ive been using neutrogena healthy glow tinted moisturizer and i like it, and i just bought precriptives stick foundation.

Sanayhs

I lucked out and discovered that MAC's studio stick in NW15 is an exact match for my skin! I was playing with every foundation MAC has one day just for the hell of it and BAM! I've always been a liquid foundation girl, but this has changed it (also, because MAC's liquid foundations are too dark for me).

Susanne

It depends on my tan, but at the moment Studio Fix Fluid in NC 25 totally matches my skin tone.