Make Up Tragedy

islandblossom

Ladies, I seriously lost ALL of my make up.
ssad.gif
I was hanging out with a co-worker outside the bldg and took my MU bag with me to touch up and I guess I forgot to bring it inside because the next day I couldn't find it anywhere! That's over $200 worth of cosmetics down the drain. I'm slowly building my collection back up. I can't believe this.
cry.gif

islandblossom

Quote:
Originally Posted by aziajs
ssad.gif
I am sorry to hear that.

Thanks Aziajs, I went to MAC this morning to grab the essentials (i.e. concealer, eye lash curler, studio fix powder, and a neutral pallete for work and a few other things). I spent over $100 but I still need to go back and get brushes. Ack!

M.A.C. head.

ssad.gif

I'm truly sorry hon.

That'll teach you a very valuable lesson though, I'm just sorry that you had to learn it the hard way.

CantAffordMAC

That sucks so bad. I think if it ever happened to me I'd be crushed, I'd probably cry!

People dont get how expensive a collection can be. And God forbid u had LE items in there. I'm sorry girl!
ssad.gif
th_hug.gif

user79

Oh that sucks.
ssad.gif
I'd be so pissed off at myself if that happened to me!! I feel your pain.

rbella

Sweet Lord Almighty!! How did you even get yourself together to go to the store to buy more? I would be looking a "hot mess" (new phrase I learned) if I went without any makeup. I would have sent my husband.

You poor, poor thing. I really do feel for you. That would make me cry for days.

user79

If it makes you feel better, I've lost of of my fav lipsticks (it was Rimmel so it was cheap, but it was discontinued and it was seriously one of my fav shades.) I also can't find my MAC Angel lipstick since a while...gah...

DominicanBarbie

I cant even imagine how you feel.You must be crushed. I mean I lost blankety lipstick in my house once and I had a fit! I hope you find it!

Girl about town

Quote:
Originally Posted by MissChievous
If it makes you feel better, I've lost of of my fav lipsticks (it was Rimmel so it was cheap, but it was discontinued and it was seriously one of my fav shades.) I also can't find my MAC Angel lipstick since a while...gah...

what rimmel shade was it ? in case i come across it?

makeba

ah man that is soo sad
ssad.gif
. check the clearance bin becuz a lot of specktra divas have some great items up for sale