Makeup and the Weather

leenybeeny

Do you find that you do your makeup differently based on the weather? It is piss pouring rain here today and I stayed away from a fun bright look and went for a subtle wash of Jest and Girlie, with no eyeliner, and some lipgloss. But if it was sunny, I know I would have wanted to do something more fun.

preciouscharm

I hate the rain too! It just gets to muggy and humid here in FL it puts me out of the mood to wear makeup lol. I just brush on some mineral foundation bcuz I don't want my face to be a melting pot.

MAC_Whore

I love overcast skies and rain. I have never really paid attention to it, but I am probably inspired to do a more dramatic, fancier look when it rains if I had to guess. I did today.

tremorviolet

I like to do the opposite of the weather sometimes. Like brighter, more tropical colors if it's cold and grey outside or cool purples when it's really hot.

LMD84

generally i only do really bright make up in the summer months. this is mainly because i love bright colours such as electric eel, chrome yellow... but in the winter i never feel like breaking them out because i think people would look at me funny! sad i know but that's just the way i am!

in winter months i tend to wear lots of darker blues, greens and purples... in summer anything goes! today it was nice and sunny so i did a look using goldmine shadow... looked quite summery and pretty!

sharkbytes

Kind of...I love to do smoky looks on rainy days! But spring/summer, I really don't like hot weather and I can't stand pastels so I hardly ever do "seasonally appropriate" makeup. I like brights, so i'll stick to those if they aren't too light
smiles.gif