Makeup Dilemma! SOS! Help!

elongreach

Ok, I've got a first date with this nice guy on Saturday. We both have this awesome love the Star Trek movie and we are going to go see it in IMAX
yahoo.gif
. No I'm not dressing like a trekking. I believe it's probably going to be jeans an a grey tee. However, I'm lost on my face look. While I'm excited about the movie, I haven't really seen too many Star Trek episodes. I sorta want to do something in line with the movie. If anyone knows anything about that please give me some advice.

Otherwise, if you just have an idea of what you think might be suitable for this type of occasion, please feel free to give me any ideas you might have. Thank you in advance!
winks.gif

Erika

Here is a pic for reference.

002-2.jpg

Lauren1981

i know this pic is in black and white but i wanted you to see the way zoe's eyeliner is for the movie

star-trek-uhura-poster.jpg

she's prob just got on some neutrals but the liner/cat eye is amazing (to me at least)
hope this helps some
winkiss.gif

User38

yea.. a really sexy cat eye, grey/black ES, more emphasis on eyebrows - fill in, and some definite contouring with a nice pink blush and neutral glossy lips
smiles.gif

Makeup Emporium

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lauren1981
i know this pic is in black and white but i wanted you to see the way zoe's eyeliner is for the movie

star-trek-uhura-poster.jpg

she's prob just got on some neutrals but the liner/cat eye is amazing (to me at least)
hope this helps some
winkiss.gif

That's so funny...that's exactly the picture I linked to above for her to use!
thmbup.gif

User38

Quote:
Originally Posted by Makeup Emporium
That's so funny...that's exactly the picture I linked to above for her to use!
thmbup.gif

THAT cat eye is gorgeous but is a regal pain to do! ..lol. I have done it but it has to be done so carefully and the eye that you are putting it on cannot have a drooping or bulging contour/crease!

makeupD0LL

yeah i agree with everyone above. a sultry cat eye look would be great & maybe incorporate some silver onto your lid. :)

nichollecaren

Personally, I'd go for a "natural" look. I know some guys get a little strange when it comes to makeup. Things like heavy liner, green or blue eyeshadow and fake lashes make my bf go "errrrr?" I would get skillful with some contouring and definition of my fave feature. I like the shape of your lips so I would go for a juicy looking gloss (so he can salivate over that all night lol). Bronzer to make my skin glow does the trick too.

Maybe these will inspire?

Some are wearing falsies, but I think the looks can be pulled off without

elongreach

Thanks ladies. I love Zoe's liner, but I couldn't find a decent pic of it online. I'm going to try it out tomorrow night and see if it's possible for me to do it and not look like an idiot. I don't want to look too out there. It might scare him off it's gotta be a defined cat eye but not too much towards Amy Winehouse.
nope.gif
Otherwise it may be what I did last Saturday (and I really don't like to redo looks so quickly. I have too much makeup that needs attention).

011-1.jpg

010-1.jpg

Actually I might be able to wing this out.