Makeup I did on my co-worker & mini-fotd

~~Queenofshuz~~

Jeanna....first of all....wonderful work....I love the tropical summery feel and those lashes!.........but I also have a question that's totally not related to this FOTD at all.....I heard about the Xtina420 person stealing pics and FOTDs from another site and I just want to protect my photos now.....so........my question is.....how do you watermark your photos?.....I know you have a warning up there about photo identity theft......and that cute butterfly thing on your pics....is that part of the watermarking thing?........it's so cute!..........thanks in advance for your help.....

~Kiersten~

jeanna

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~~Queenofshuz~~
Jeanna....first of all....wonderful work....I love the tropical summery feel and those lashes!.........but I also have a question that's totally not related to this FOTD at all.....I heard about the Xtina420 person stealing pics and FOTDs from another site and I just want to protect my photos now.....so........my question is.....how do you watermark your photos?.....I know you have a warning up there about photo identity theft......and that cute butterfly thing on your pics....is that part of the watermarking thing?........it's so cute!..........thanks in advance for your help.....

~Kiersten~

yep, i include that little bar thing with the url of my journal somewhere on the photo and i also had a custom watermark made for me (that butterfly you see) so i've started to include those on my pictures as well. basically, i try to find good places to put my watermarks so that the photos aren't obscured, but are also strategically placed so that if they were to be cropped out, the picture would look weird, you know?

~~Queenofshuz~~

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeanna
yep, i include that little bar thing with the url of my journal somewhere on the photo and i also had a custom watermark made for me (that butterfly you see) so i've started to include those on my pictures as well. basically, i try to find good places to put my watermarks so that the photos aren't obscured, but are also strategically placed so that if they were to be cropped out, the picture would look weird, you know?

oh wow....thanks so much........

pinkmilk

Those bright colors on the second FOTD is amazing on her! You did a wonderful job! *thumbs up!*

smiles.gif

And ur beautiful as always!

jeanna

Quote:
Originally Posted by jennylopez1010
beautiful!...just curious..how did the mac interview go?

thank you!

well, it was the first of a series of interviews - the group interview. it went well! i got a call the next day saying that my resume would now be forwarded to the counters that i stated as my preferences (they made me list 6 locations) and so when those counters are hiring, the managers will refer to that stack of 'pre-approved' resumes for 1-1 interviewing
smiles.gif

Miss_MAC

gorgeous! i love them all!!! i like that watermark idea too...but i'm way to lazy to photoshop my pics lol

I_Love_Buffy

hi!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeanna
...she's fast becoming my bestest customer! haha
greengrin.gif

KIM-BACHELORETTE2WM.jpg
KIM-BACHELORETTE1WM.jpg

EYES
Stilife paint (base)
Goldbit e/s (lid to crease)
Vanilla pigment (highlight)
Surreal e/s (crease)
Shimmermint e/s (outer/crease)
Teal pigment (outer)
Blacktrack fluidline (top liner & lower waterline)
Lancome Hypnose mascara
MAC #7 false lashes, cut in half (outer lashes only)
Brun e/s (brows)

CHEEKS
NARS "Laguna" Bronzer
Primpin'/Golden Kitty Powder Blush Doubles

LIPS
Subculture lipliner
Viva Glam V lipstick
Flash of Flesh lipglass

KIM-AUG51.jpg
KIM-AUG52.jpg

EYES
Stilife paint (base)
Goldbit e/s (highlight)
Shimmermoss e/s (inner half)
Parfait Amour + Violet Pigment (outer half)
Lancome Hypnose mascara
Blacktrack Fluidline
Brun e/s (brows)

CHEEKS
Guerlain Abricot Souffle blush

LIPS
Chanel Lilirose lipliner
Pinking Sheer lipglass

and my mini-FOTD, just to show off my new Gold Deposit MSF
(ack! words can't even describe how i love this product!!)

MENAGE-MEB3.jpg

MENAGE-MECHRISSTEF.jpg

what lip color did you use in the mini pic (you and ur bf)? and what is MSF gold deposit? Thanks!