Makeup/Jewelry Vanity from QVC

jenjunsan

Does anyone have this? Item #H07909, Jewelry & Cosmetic Organizer Vanity with Mirrorby Lori Greiner. I am seriously thinking of getting it.

jenjunsan

Okay, I sat here
drools.gif
....guess my boyfriend felt sorry for me. Our anniversary is coming up and he said that he would give me $150 towards paying for it as my present....SOOOOOO .....I couldn't resist. I ordered it!!! I will let you gals know how it is and post pics when it comes in! OMG...I can't wait now!

jenjunsan

I am hoping they are bigger than what they appear. The bottom drawers have a lipstick holder so the depth of that drawer should be taller than a lipstick to I figure I can store alot of stuff vertical in that drawer. My pigments are on the wall like the attached photo (that I showed in another thread), so I don't need storage for that. Here's hoping!

Pigment Storage (click on picture for larger view):

jenjunsan

UPS tracking shows it arriving here tomorrow. Yippee! I've already warned my BF to be ready to assemble when he gets off of work!!!

lethaldesign

AHh I loooove it! I really like how the top of the sides AND the middle open up to other compartments for more storage space, that is so clever. Eee, built-in lipstick holders in the drawers! This thing is beautiful! I would love to see photos when you get it assembled & full of stuff
smiles.gif

nursie

hey im excited for you! i have this thing for organization lol, OCD bigtime.

i hope you love it and have fun putting all your makeup in it!

jenjunsan

OMG OMG OMG I am completely in love!

OK...I am OCD too! At one point I looked at my boyfriend and said "I think I need more makeup"...to which he groaned. Let me say upfront that NO large pro palettes will fit in this anywhere. If you see the black storage box to the right under the vanity-that's where my palettes are. The silver train case underneith that is all my backups. Of course, my BF moved my pigment wall next to it, so that leaves the remaining pics....I am still amazed how much jewelry AND makeup this holds (although I used most jewelry drawers for makeup)....so here goes (please click on images for larger view):

This is the vanity (I ordered it in Oak) Pigment wall to the right, brush cleaner in the middle. (ignore the pictures waiting to be framed in the corner)

Left side of the vanity...my lipglasses and lipglosses and most of my brushes:

Behind the mirror is space for necklaces, bracelets and earrings (it has some sort of anti tarnish for silver jewelry) This is a mix of my costume, sterling and white gold. My yellow gold jewelry I keep in a safe in my closet. ---still lots more room for earrings

Left top drawer:
Far left: lots of shadow palettes
Middle: Fluidlines, other gel liners, paint pots
Far right: Liners of alll kinds, shu lash curler, pro mixing medium gel liner, paints, random brushes

Left bottom drawer: (can fit 50 lipsticks!!!)

Lipsticks (left non mac, right mac)
MAC and Misc Lip Pencils
MAC Lip Palettes
MAC TLCs
Stila Lip Balms

The middle compartment I have mostly foundations, concealers and powders. Also brushes.

Top right is supposed to be a jewelry drawer, you can also lift the top. Mine is filled with eyeshadows with the exception of my rings at the back:

Bottom drawer right...all my blushes and MSF:

KikiB

That's an insane vanity! I have a vanity already but I love the idea of the little cabinet for the jewelry.

Navessa

i just ordered the deluxe organizer the other day, not the vanity.
i'm excited to use it. i hope it fits nicely on top of my bathroom counter.

Ximovana

Quote:
Originally Posted by jenjunsan

Behind the mirror is space for necklaces, bracelets and earrings (it has some sort of anti tarnish for silver jewelry) This is a mix of my costume, sterling and white gold. My yellow gold jewelry I keep in a safe in my closet. ---still lots more room for earrings

WOW i love this, that's what i need!!! lol

LilSphinx

That's really awesome!! And it's got a surprisingly nice amount of organized storage...more than it originally looked like it did. Very nice!
greengrin.gif