• As of January 16, 2018, all posts in this section are moderated. Please engage with the community within the rest of the forums, remembering that you may not post your own tutorial links outside this section. Also remember to put your content in the proper space.

Tutorials posted outside this space will be removed. If you post a tutorial in this space and you don't make an effort to participate in the community outside this section, your post will be deleted.

Makeup Tutorial

First I Applied MAC Studio TECH in NC40 With the 190se Foundation brush:::
3a29631d.jpg

Then “airbrush” blended it with brush 187, using circles.

I then applied a Sebastian Trucco powder ( color name unknown

0c00dac4.jpg

On top of the powder I applied Studio FIX in NC40 to give soft finished look.

640b88f2.jpg

Then I applied a M.A.C. Shadestick (color unknown, faded off stick) in pink on the outer-half of the eye::

b5915aad.jpg

MAC SHADESTICK in OVERCAST on inner half:::

IMG_0026_2.jpg

IMG_0032.jpg

With the 239se brush, I applied eyeshadow, TILT on the inner eyes , on top of OVERCAST leaving some white in the inner-crease to apply the crease color. The shadestick is a “foundation” for color, makes the eyeshadow stick right on the area applied, and makes colors brighter and more true to color.

IMG_0040.jpg

With the same brush, applied the new MAC pigment in FUSCIA, over the pink shadestick on the outer eye.

In the crease, using the 219se brush, I applied “Stars n Rockets” eyeshadow:::

IMG_0044.jpg

Using the 212se brush, I applied the eyeshadow BLACK TIED on the upper and lower lid, as eyeliner::

IMG_0045_2.jpg

IMG_0046_2.jpg

Using 239se brush, I applied LIVING pink eyeshadow in the brow area.

Eyelashes:: First I used FIBER LASH in BLACK. It gives the eyelashes a “first” coat of mascara, that does not clump , or get thick. Basically coats the lashes with black, also is a conditioner. I then applied the ZOOM LASH on top of that, which thickens the eyelashes, and actually CURLS them, when applied correctly. :::::

IMG_0077_2.jpg

Crème stick lip liner in “Creamola” - a thin line around lips, shading on bottom lip on both center sides. Gives it a “shadowed” look.

Lipstick:: Myth with a Lipglass:: C-thru

IMG_0082.jpg

Blush:: DOLLYMIX applied with an Avon Brush.

IMG_0065.jpg

IMG_0068.jpg

IMG_0069.jpg

IMG_0073.jpg

IMG_0082_2.jpg

I dont have any other "Tutorials" but i have TONS of pics of makeup i've done. I'll have to put em' up for you all to see !

I should have looked around more before posting huh.. lol...

I just signed up like 10 mins ago... Decided to post it after seein everyone elses pics. I'll copy and paste the code into a Tutorials forum

type.gif

jokers_kick

Quote:
Originally Posted by HxC Mac[Rock]Star
I should have looked around more before posting huh.. lol...

I just signed up like 10 mins ago... Decided to post it after seein everyone elses pics. I'll copy and paste the code into a Tutorials forum

type.gif

oh its not problem...a moderator will probably move it :]

Beautiful1

This Is Awesome The Colors Are Gorgeous
eyelove.gif
Thanks For Sharing And Giving Me New Colors To My Already Expanding List LOL
lol.gif

hinna

Quote:
Originally Posted by HxC Mac[Rock]Star
I dont have any other "Tutorials" but i have TONS of pics of makeup i've done. I'll have to put em' up for you all to see !

Oh, please please do :)

I adore your look - that blush is just beautiful on you, i think i want it too!