Makeup We Admire?

CartoonChic

I think I once got a similar look when I paired a bit of MAC's Night Violet mattene with Blackfire Glimmerglass on top. Both items were limited though.
That's Cyber?! It's a lot more purple than I was expecting the color to be. Somehow I thought Cyber was a really deep, dark purple like Prince Noir. I never heard of the other shades you mentioned. But the more I look at the picture, the color also reminds me of YSL 39 Pourpre Divin. Either way, I'm picking up Cyber. Thanks!

Copperhead

MAC's Smoked Purple is another one that may give you this look. It's a pro product that you'd have to get from a pro store or by calling to order.

HeavenF

MAC Lipglass in All Of My Purple Life looks just like that. IDK if you'll be able to find it now it was part of last years Blogger's Obsessions collection. It sold out very quickly. Dior Mauve Mystere is a dupe.

lindas1983

I don't know if this counts but as a kid the first person who i noticed wearing makeup and went 'wow' i want to do that was a female wrestler called Sherri Martel. Her ,makeup was always quite out there, glitter everywhere, buut in a good way. She's definitly the person who sparked my first interest in makeup and i'll always admire her for that.

CartoonChic

MAC Lipglass in All Of My Purple Life looks just like that. IDK if you'll be able to find it now it was part of last years Blogger's Obsessions collection. It sold out very quickly. Dior Mauve Mystere is a dupe.
Now those shades I have. I got Smoked Purple with the MAC Me Over collection and I made sure to get All Of My Purple Life when it was released. It was one of my first lipglasses.

CartoonChic

I don't know if this counts but as a kid the first person who i noticed wearing makeup and went 'wow' i want to do that was a female wrestler called Sherri Martel. Her backup was always quite out there, glitter everywhere, buut in a good way. She's definitly the person who sparked my first interest in makeup and i'll always admire her for that.
You mean Sensational Sherri/Scary Sherri? I remember her.

luvlydee

I think I once got a similar look when I paired a bit of MAC's Night Violet mattene with Blackfire Glimmerglass on top. Both items were limited though.

I use MAC Fervent lipstick which was limited edition Gareth Pugh collection with clear gloss on top. its close enough for me lol