makeupgirlie's mac collection and vanity :)

makeupgirlie

hey guys! just thought i would share with you my vanity and my (small) mac collection! i am a newbie to mac so i don't have too much but i thought it would be fun to share anyway! this is just my mac stuff though not any of the other brands i own! i hope you like it! :)
also i did'nt list any names but if you were wondering what anything is just ask! :)

my vanity:

close up of my brush holders:

close up of the draws i store my makeup in:

my paint pots, eyeliner, pigment and mascara:

my eyeshadows:

my lipsticks, lipglasses and tendertone:

here are my MSFs and blushes:

my face stuff (foundation, concealer, lotion):

that's it! hope you enjoyed! :)

ElvenEyes

Your vanity is so sweet! I love it and want it!! Beautiful collection that I am sure will grow with time. You have a wonderful start!

geeko

Everything fits in so nicely together - vanity table, wallpaper and all. Very feminine. i love it.

RedVelvetX

I love that vanity
heart.gif

Hilde

I have the same vanity and stool! Did you get hose drawers at IKEA too? I've been looking for something better to organize my mu in than my clear plastic thing on wheels, the drawers are too deep.

makeupgirlie

I have the same vanity and stool! Did you get hose drawers at IKEA too? I've been looking for something better to organize my mu in than my clear plastic thing on wheels, the drawers are too deep.

cool! i just got the vanity at IKEA a few weeks ago and i love it! and yes i got the drawers at IKEA too , but if you don't like deep drawers i'm not sure if you'd like it because the bottom 3 drawers are pretty deep.

Hilde

cool! i just got the vanity at IKEA a few weeks ago and i love it! and yes i got the drawers at IKEA too , but if you don't like deep drawers i'm not sure if you'd like it because the bottom 3 drawers are pretty deep.
Thanks I found another version of it with more small drawers at the top. Right now my system is piles, lol.

ChelsMarie

I really like your vanity. It is so sweet and cute. I feel like my makeup station is a monster and looks overwhelming or scary to some people I am sure lol

My set up is monstrous and is probably scary to most people. I wish I had something like yours.

thebeautybible

oh sooooo pretty! i have that same dressing table. its so lovely but the drawer on it just isnt big enough for us make up freaks! I have no space next to my dressing table (it fit perfectly in a little section of my closet) so Im looking for something nice that will hold more of my make up that will fit under my dresser... Any suggestions?

shadowaddict

You have a very pretty vanity and a lovely area. My makeup area is not that neat and tidy. My organizing has not kept up with my growing collection.