Mariah Carey bikini-clad on the cover of Vibe

Sexya(TM)?Princess

I think her body looks so good! U don't see her in bikini cover-shoots that often. I think her recent weightloss has her really confident. These pix are good workout motivation for my @ss now lol.

What do u think?

Sexya(TM)?Princess

Mariah Daily Journal | Magazines

heres a link just in case those thumnails dont work
smiles.gif

glam8babe

she does look amazing! but i don't beleive shes a size 6 (us2) she was on tv last month singing promoting her new album and she looked about a size 8. must be a designer clothing size thing

Sexya(TM)?Princess

her stomach has always look off to me lol even when she was heavier it looked like it was flat in the front but when she would turn to the side shed look bloated or something lol

i love her though. way too much probaly lol.

lsperry

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeautyPsycho
Ugh.. I hate photoshop!
Her boobs look so fake.
greengrin.gif

1st thing I thought when I saw it. Her whole body looks fake. Looks like someone just put her head on someone else's body.

She is pretty, though, but can't we see the REAL person sometime?

Hmmm, I wonder what HDTV will do to the plastic surgery addicts next year. I read some of them will have to stop botox-ing. LOL....

xoxprincessx0x

she looks great but i hate how everyone is going goo goo gaga over her supposed 20 pound weight loss when honestly, she was never that fat. come one have you ever seen her in anything but a thigh length mini and stilettos?? maybe a bikini and stilettos lol

Sexya(TM)?Princess

i dont think these photos are that photshopped. if uve seen her new ''bye bye'' video theres a homevideo clip from this shoot of her standing in the black bikini and she looks like a freaking supermodel.

and i agree that she never was fat. i actually think i liked her better with more meat on her bones lol

neezer

i read a magazine they said she was a 2 now and she was an 8 before...she is small as crap now, but she's pretty...but about hat wedding lol

Dahlia_Rayn

I appreciate all of Mariah's endeavors and successes, but I just don't like her. She's pretty, but untouchable, and I like my musicians a little more gritty.

GlamYOURUs

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeautyPsycho
Ugh.. I hate photoshop!
Her boobs look so fake.
greengrin.gif

It looks so photoshopped. I had seen her recent pic in People magazine when I was at work and it had her pic with a bikini on the beach. She has a boxy body. She has a waist but it isn't that tiny as it is in this pic.