Matching finger nails and toe nails?

Little Addict

i match them most of the time but my toenail polish never goes away so that's when they start mismatching. usually the same color family tho.

BeautyPsycho

I never match them, I love wearing two different colors at the same time. I have so many n/p that I have to do this in order to give some love to all of them
lol.gif
And I don't match it to my outfit (sometimes I do, but not always). Also, I don't separate them into "spring, summer, fall etc" categories - I don't care about those "rules"
smiles.gif

Skura

My toes and my fingers never match
smiles.gif

Well, every third day I put different color on my finger (depeding of my mood
smiles.gif
) but on my toes every seven day - also depeding on my mood and shoes I'm going to wear that day.

dirtball

i do my fingernails once a week. and my toenails once every two weeks. so they match for a week then dont match for a week. i dont think it really matters, unless you touch your feet a lot i doubt people will even notice...

palmetto_barbie

i'm ANAL about things matching. So bad i used to only get white tips on my fingers and toes. i've started using color...but i have to do 'um myself because they change basically everyday to match what i'm wearing, i know i know....lol.

S.S.BlackOrchid

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpringDancer
How do you go about this? Do you use the same shade for both? will you use 2 different shades - one for hands and one for feet? I can never find my way around this! and always end up not painting my toenails because I think they might clash with my finger nails and my ourfit. I'd love to hear your input!

I don't always match, I have a weird thing where I have to have lighter color on my fingers than on my toes. I'd wear pink tips and dark red toes, but never the other way around.

gildedangel

I don't match them, I pick one color for my toes and I do more intricate things on my nails, but they are always a different color than my toes.

Latest posts