Matte Lime Green Eyeliner

Face2Mac

I am looking for a matte lime green eyeliner like MAC Bitter, Lime eyeshadow. I have checked out MUFE 17L, but that was too sheer and shimmery. So I am looking for one from any brand from cheap to high end, it doesn't matter.

Face2Mac

Going to look at it. Yeah, sounds like a possiblity, though it a EU product only, not in US at Sephora.

Face2Mac

Yeah, I am thinking this is route I am going to have to go, I believe and make my own. I should've gotten the Colour Matters pencil when it came out last year.

Steel Magnolia

Also, Im pretty sure MAC pencils (pro) and the MAC chromagraphic pencil lines have lime green in them. I know theyre not technically eyesafe but I believe Temptalia tested them out on her eyes on her blog. Correct me if Im wrong!

chocokitty

Are you near a CCO? I saw the Colour Matter Technakohl liner that was part of the Fall collection at my CCO last month or you can try the Gone-but-not-Forgotten #.

Face2Mac

Thank you guys for your help. I appreciate it.

I will going to CCO, Saturday, so I will see if colour matter is there.

Dr_Girlfriend

If you have access to NYX, their slim eye pencils in Lime Green or Acid Green may work. Also, Pop Beauty in Lime. I don't know what retailers carry them but allcosmeticswholesale.com has them for $4.49. HTH!

Shadowy Lady

Gosh makes one exactly the same as the Colour Matters liner. It's a chartruse green, super pigmented and just glides on the lid. I'm not sure if you have Gosh in the US but if you want I can pick it up and send it to you
smiles.gif

RaynelleM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steel Magnolia
Also, Im pretty sure MAC pencils (pro) and the MAC chromagraphic pencil lines have lime green in them. I know theyre not technically eyesafe but I believe Temptalia tested them out on her eyes on her blog. Correct me if Im wrong!

Yup there is an acid green MAC pencil (PRO only) called Greenglo.

The chromagraphic pencils don't come in a lime green but if you layer the Primary Yellow & Landscape Green pencils together (they mix very easily) you get a really nice lime green!

And I've worn them on my eyes with no problems!!

smiles.gif

Face2Mac

GreenGlo is not for use around the eye area, where I wanted it.

But I now have ideas, I am going with Colour Matters if I can find it, NYX second for $2.50, then Gosh.

LC

oh haha i was going to say greenglo, i use it around my eyes and i've never had a problem

BadBadGirl

If you are going to Sephora, the Tokidoki makeup line has a bright green liner, so that is another possibility. ETA: Whoops! I just double checked, it isn't lime green though.