Mauve/Rose/Beige Eyeshadow recs

slick

Hi there!

I'm looking for a mauve/rose/pink/beige eyeshadow shade. Something similar to UD Shotgun (without the glitter, lol) or Quite Spoiled from the new Palace Pedigreed quad. MAC Neutral Pink would be close, but its a bit too pink.

Suggestions? Thanks!
smiles.gif

KimmyAnn_678

I don't know any of the shades you listed, but Lancome's Exhibition is one of my faves. I'm not good at describing shades, but I guess it's a rosy mauve.

martiangurll

Quote:
Originally Posted by slick
Hi there!

I'm looking for a mauve/rose/pink/beige eyeshadow shade. Something similar to UD Shotgun (without the glitter, lol) or Quite Spoiled from the new Palace Pedigreed quad. MAC Neutral Pink would be close, but its a bit too pink.

Suggestions? Thanks!
smiles.gif

Girlie (Satin) if you can find it.

LeopardLove

Try Too Faced's Bon Bon duo, swirl both shades together. One side is a pinky rose and the other is a pretty beige.

euphrosyne_rose

BE's Grace is a really pretty mauve/pink. Definitely muted but has some shimmer and some iridescence as well. They have quite a few pink shades on the site so I'd check those out or drop by one of their stores if you have one nearby.

martiangurll

If you are near a CCO, the Spring Forecast quad with the purples has a beautiful pinked mauve color. Of course you have to buy the rest of the palette, but it is totally worth it. The pink in the Palace Pedigreed quad is TDF also...

LC

Quote:
Originally Posted by martiangurll
If you are near a CCO, the Spring Forecast quad with the purples has a beautiful pinked mauve color.

that's the mink pink i was referring to lol. but it's actually a re-promote from a future launch when it wasn't sold in a palette, so you might have luck finding it by itself
smiles.gif

martiangurll

Quote:
Originally Posted by LC
that's the mink pink i was referring to lol. but it's actually a re-promote from a future launch when it wasn't sold in a palette, so you might have luck finding it by itself
smiles.gif

I wasn't sure. Yes, that is such a great pink. the rest of the quad is beautiful also and it wasn't more than 30 at the CCO

elektra513

What about Bobbi Brown's Shimmer Wash eye shadow in Rose Gold? I've only seen swatches of it, but it looks pretty. It's shimmery but not glittery.