Maybe you suck the life right out of me. (2 looks)

MaskedBeauty

First look..

FACE:
Mineral Wear loose mineral powder
MAC Sheer Select Pressed Powder

EYES:
MAC Powerpoint e/l in engraved
MAC Steamy e/s
MAC Shimmermoss e/s
MAC Dazzlelight e/s
Maybelline Lash Stiletto Mascara

LIPS:
didn't add anything to lips until after I took pics.

And as usual, the colors looked more vibrant in real life.

2mw6xrt.jpg

2exotqf.jpg

second look.. this is my horrible attempt at a "cut crease". I don't understand the whole cut crease thing?
th_dunno.gif

Used:

MAC powerpoint e/l in engraved
MAC Mythology e/s
MAC Stately black e/s
MAC Dazzlelight e/s

3310kgo.jpg

TISH1124

The 1st look is really pretty...as far as the Cut Crease I have no clue either...so you are not alone.....

MaskedBeauty

Lol. Thanks! I've seen pictures of people that have done it and i'm like hmmm I guess i'll try it. So that was my attempt! haha!

claralikesguts

beautiful! i love the colors you chose for the second one. PinkPearl has a GREAT tutorial on a cut crease. it helped me so much!

MaskedBeauty

Sorry ladies, I got one of the colors wrong on the first one. I didn't use shimmermoss. I used Swimming with Steamy.

MaskedBeauty

Quote:
Originally Posted by claralikesguts
beautiful! i love the colors you chose for the second one. PinkPearl has a GREAT tutorial on a cut crease. it helped me so much!

Awesome. Thank you!
thmbup.gif

ktb8293

Those two colors look great together for the cut crease. It took 4 attempts before I was able to do a cut crease (and it was by accident that I succeeded)

I think that the cut (brown) part needed to blend/fade out more upwardly and inwardly. So as the color traveled more towards the brow blend it out with a nude color and as you reach the inner tearduct area too.

hth