Maybelline Color Tattoo

kimbunney

Stopped by Wal-greens and of course the display was raided, but I got Barely Beige and Rich Mag. I still want Mossy Green, but I'm going to skip Gold Shimmer. Hopefully I can stop my Target this week to look for the bright ones.

OhSoJaded

Are the brights LE? I was thinking I would eventually acquire all of them, but maybe I will look on e-bay for a lot with all of them...
I just picked up the last fuchsia, teal and green at my nearest Target for Yazmin. They still had two blues left. Have you checked the Targets near you? If they don't have any in stock, I can check one other Target for you if you'd like.

Yazmin

Anyone having trouble with the application of any of these? Most of them are great, but I seem to have problems with Fierce & Tangy. Application is always patchy and uneven whether I use a synthetic or natural brush, my fingers, with or without a primer or base.

PixieDancer

Anyone having trouble with the application of any of these? Most of them are great, but I seem to have problems with Fierce & Tangy. Application is always patchy and uneven whether I use a synthetic or natural brush, my fingers, with or without a primer or base.
I haven't used my F&T yet... I planned on using it with the new MAC Styleseeker Duo this week... So bummed to hear it may be a dud.
I have heard of people having this same issue though with the purple Color Tattoo. That's what's making me a little apprehensive about the new bright pink from the LE line!

I'll let you know if I have success with it later this week.

silentstorm143

I have not had any issues with mine and in fact i don't even have issues with the perm purple one despite others complaining about it. I just use my fingers with it I blend it to high hell wait for it to set then blend a second layer over it that's how i apply all of them.

martiangurll

I have not had any issues with mine and in fact i don't even have issues with the perm purple one despite others complaining about it. I just use my fingers with it I blend it to high hell wait for it to set then blend a second layer over it that's how i apply all of them.
Yep. That is the method working for me as well. Sometimes I sandwich a powder layer inbetween layers to help set it.

duckrodeo

I haven't had any issues with Fierce & Tangy. I apply it with a disposable sponge tip applicator (the ones you get from the drugstores, Target, Walmart etc). I use the same for paint pots and color tattoos and just discard it after one use since I'm so germaphobey about them! Anyway, I do similar application as silentstorm143: I apply a thin layer, let it set, but flip to the other side of the applicator and apply a little more. Then I pat it out and blend upwards with my fingertips. I don't usually use a primer, and have the cream as my eyeshadow base.

OhSoJaded

I've only seen ONE neutrals display and all it had was one Rich Mahogany. Gonna go hunting for Barely Beige this weekend.

Spruceitup

Wow, I am really really digging the brown and the gold! I have no problem buying drugstore brand, I think Maybelline, revlon, etc come out with some great stuff at affordable prices all the time!

ninalovesmakeup

I went hunting for the neutral shades. Found half at one rite aid and the other half at another. I was telling myself not to get the bright shades, but I went ahead and bought all 4 of those too. I bought an extra set of the brights for anyone that wants to buy them.

silentstorm143

I went hunting for the neutral shades. Found half at one rite aid and the other half at another. I was telling myself not to get the bright shades, but I went ahead and bought all 4 of those too. I bought an extra set of the brights for anyone that wants to buy them.
congrats on finding them.

tats

I love them too. They work brilliantly as bases. I only wish we had more colours here in UK :(

Icecaramellatte

I just got into these Color Tattoos. I bought 5 in the last couple of weeks but I've only used one of them so far. I was really excited to see on another forum the release of a Pink Gold color. I think it was in Australia. Has anyone seen or heard of this one headed to the U.S.? It looked really pretty.

lovesongx

If anyone is able to CP some of these for me please PM, tweet or email me!
I'm in the UK and I'm after Barely Beige, Mossy Green, Gold Shimmer, Rich Mahogany and Ready Set Green :)

silentstorm143

I just got into these Color Tattoos. I bought 5 in the last couple of weeks but I've only used one of them so far. I was really excited to see on another forum the release of a Pink Gold color. I think it was in Australia. Has anyone seen or heard of this one headed to the U.S.? It looked really pretty.
Havent heard anything about it so far sound gorg tho

Beauty911

I have all of the neutral colors. I have 3 of Barely Beige, it has become my everyday base so I felt the need to BU. I think Barely Beige needs to become part of the perm line.

DILLIGAF

I've recently picked up Rich Mahogany. It's a great base and looks lovely as a wash of color on my lids.

Latest posts