Maybelline

fashiong1rl

Quote:Originally Posted by jackiekhaytin

Does anyone know where I can find the soft matte lipsticks

i found mine in rite aid.

allthingsglam

Are these new maybelline mattes le or permanent I'm hearing different info I need to know because if le I'm backing up touch of spice

allthingsglam

Picked up lust for blush and another touch of spice I can't take no chances lol omg lust for blush is stunningggg too these lipsticks and wnw has restored my faith in drugstore lipstick I had become a lil lipstick snob there for a minute but because the maybelline mattes are awesome in every way I'm back lol I'm so loving these lipsticks and my wet n wild ones lfb is the pretties orchid color its pure love

Narwhalique

Hi girls! I managed to grab the last Touch of Spice at Bed Bath & Beyond recently and I'm in love. The color is perfect and the texture is dreamy. I think Divine Wine might be next.

TheEverydayDiva

I have been searching for the Matte lipsticks everywhere and I was finally able to find them at my local Walmart! I picked up Siren In Scarlet, Divine Wine, Touch of Spice, Daringly Nude, Nude Embrace, and Lust for Blush. I am in looove with Touch of Spice, it's definitely my favorite in this collection. My second favorite is Divine Wine. These lippies are going to be go-to products for me this fall!

allthingsglam

I have been searching for the Matte lipsticks everywhere and I was finally able to find them at my local Walmart! I picked up Siren In Scarlet, Divine Wine, Touch of Spice, Daringly Nude, Nude Embrace, and Lust for Blush. I am in looove with Touch of Spice, it's definitely my favorite in this collection. My second favorite is Divine Wine. These lippies are going to be go-to products for me this fall!
Yay happy u found them how are u loving siren in scarlet I think that's my next one these are so amazing heck I may get them all

TheEverydayDiva

Yay happy u found them how are u loving siren in scarlet I think that's my next one these are so amazing heck I may get them all
Siren in Scarlet is lovely! It's more of a bright poppy red compared to Divine Wine which is a deeper burgundy red shade. Both are beautiful shades!
thmbup.gif

thefbomb

For Canadians..apparently the Mattes are hitting stores today!
I used to the the vivids but since getting into MAC and better smelling lipstick i grew out of them.
Depending on how these smell I may pick up 1 or 2, I have a $10 off couon for my local drugstore as well so Im just waiting for them to come in.
Ive heard theyre pretty good though!

mommyluvsmac

For Canadians..apparently the Mattes are hitting stores today! I used to the the vivids but since getting into MAC and better smelling lipstick i grew out of them. Depending on how these smell I may pick up 1 or 2, I have a $10 off couon for my local drugstore as well so Im just waiting for them to come in. Ive heard theyre pretty good though!
I see I am not the only one spoiled by MAC's vanilla smell. The maybelline lipsticks aren't bad but they do have a off putting smell (IMO) luckily it wears off. They also have a funny taste to me where as Mac doesn't to me.

thefbomb

I see I am not the only one spoiled by MAC's vanilla smell. The maybelline lipsticks aren't bad but they do have a off putting smell (IMO) luckily it wears off. They also have a funny taste to me where as Mac doesn't to me.
I never noticed a weird taste with their lipsticks, only the fruit punch baby lips. I love the smell of the color whispers, i think they smell like fruit loops. i bought some dark purple lipsticks from them a long time ago that were LE and they smelled SO BAD, sadly thats 30 bucks im never getting back. I remember they sent me a gift certificate for 1 or 2 free lip products but I ended up losing it

Same here! I wish all lipsticks had the wonderful MAC vanilla scent and zero taste. Whenever I buy other lipsticks that don't have it, I really miss it!

Bronwyn

I love that maybelline is putting out a formula that is generally only done by brands like nars and bobbi brown. It's not the cheapest for drugstore (I live in canada), but if there's no weird scent, I might be into it.

thefbomb

I love that maybelline is putting out a formula that is generally only done by brands like nars and bobbi brown. It's not the cheapest for drugstore (I live in canada), but if there's no weird scent, I might be into it.
I looked at the creamy mattes in shoppers drugmart they seemed to have the same smell as their regular lipsticks so if you dont mind those you'll be ok. I'd love to buy a few but now that Ive tried good smelling lipsticks theres no going back!

Latest posts