Maybelline

cassie05

i love their lipsticks and most especially their mascaras! as for foundations and powders, they don't match my skin tone cause all of them are on the "pink" undertones.

lumonia

Maybelline has few really nice looking foundations but unfortunately the lightest colour is too dark for me ^^That was at least the case with pure mineral liquid foundation.
Anyways the mascaras are okay and liquid liner is one of my favourites too. Works really well. I think i have one of those moisturizind lipsticks as well which have red shell.

Honey xOo

Maybelline has good shadow quads, I like how they give you placement ideas too. I really like their mascara and eyebrow pencil also. Their lipgloss, nail polish, and lipstick are really nice too.

Their waterproof liquid liner peeled right off my lids though.

Has anyone tried their new gel liners? It would be a god send to finally have at arms length a cheap readily available gel liner alternative.

urbanD0LL

i always go to maybelline for my mascaras. lash stiletto & colossal are my faves and the only ones i 've tried . i just heard about the new one called the falsies i can't wait for it to come out in Canada .

queen_kitty

Quote:
Originally Posted by FemmeFroufrou
Has anyone tried their new gel liners? It would be a god send to finally have at arms length a cheap readily available gel liner alternative.

My mom uses it and really likes it. I've heard really good reviews on it too, it's supposedly a pretty good replacement for the more expensive kinds.

SmokeSignal16

Yeah the gel liners are pretty awesome! They wear like Lancome or Bobbi Brown do for me which is pretty damn good! I got all of the colors so far lol. i know someone else asked about the SuperStay foundation, it's not too bad. I wear it when I go to school since I work out and then go to some classes ands it seems to stay in place. It's an acceptable replacement to my now discontinued HG foundation which was Clinique's Work-Out Wear.

angelisagemini

I just tried the superstay foundation and concealer....yuck. I have normal/dry skin and it didn't stay at all. Hated it. The concealer is a weird consistency, like kind of gel like and just sits on top of your skin.

I've also tried the colossal mascara, which was decent but flaked faster than I'd like and I tried great lash once.....never again.

angelisagemini

Quote:
Originally Posted by SmokeSignal16
Yeah the gel liners are pretty awesome! They wear like Lancome or Bobbi Brown do for me which is pretty damn good! I got all of the colors so far lol. i know someone else asked about the SuperStay foundation, it's not too bad. I wear it when I go to school since I work out and then go to some classes ands it seems to stay in place. It's an acceptable replacement to my now discontinued HG foundation which was Clinique's Work-Out Wear.

Nice to know the gel liners are good! I always want to get the fun colors but I wear them so rarely that I hate to spend the money on MAC fluidline.

Caderas

I don't mind trying the Full n' Soft mascara every once in a while! The one mascara I had a serious issue with, all over, was the Colossal. It smelled like that awful artificial-rose scent, had a terrible brush, and the formula wasn't good at all on my lashes! grahhhh Maybelline.. kill the bright yellow packaging that sucks us curious into your disappointment of a mascara!!!

abbyquack

I really like Maybelline's foundations, mascaras, powder, concealer and blush! I find Dream Mousse Liquid foundation to be one of the best foundations I have ever tried, although I know foundation preferences certainly vary from person to person. But the whole "dream" line, like the powder and concealer are FANTASTIC. And the mousse blush is pretty too. As for mascaras, I like all of the ones I've tried except for Great Lash- that was just "blah" for me. Oh and I definitely got a blush and mascara for about $1.50 each at Smith's today- they were having a 40% off sale, and I got coupons for $3 off all Maybelline, so yea, definitely a steal! You can get the $3 off coupon at Target, I saw them on the oscillating mascaras.
thmbup.gif

MizzMelroseMood

I love Maybelline's brow pencil's and clear brow gel. The brow pencil's I use are impossible to use smoothly as eyeliner(they say eye/brow on the package) because their really hard, but their perfect for making tiny strokes in your brows, theres no way you can mess up and over apply. They come in a twin pack and they last all day too! I always end up going back to them.
smiles.gif

User38

The Color Sensation lippies are great -- color, pigmentation and texture... and cheap!

CommeDesGarcons

Quote:
Originally Posted by HerGreyness
The Color Sensation lippies are great -- color, pigmentation and texture... and cheap!

+1
I have the 420 Coral pop shade and I looove it. A beautiful peachy coral shade, looks (and smells) divinely.
But if I had to pick one product from Maybelline, it would be their mascaras. Colossal is just amazing and to my mind comparable to much pricier ones, as Lancome or YSL. Falsies is also okey, has a slightly curved applicator so it curles your lashes quite a bit.

RedRibbon

The only gel liner colour we have in the UK for them is black. My friend has it and she says it is really good and she's hard to please! The brush with it is one of the best brushes every for applying gel liner so I'm going to give it a go once my current liner runs out.

LMD84

The only gel liner colour we have in the UK for them is black. My friend has it and she says it is really good and she's hard to please! The brush with it is one of the best brushes every for applying gel liner so I'm going to give it a go once my current liner runs out.
i spotted this in boots the other day and wanted to buy it! now you say it's petty decent i shall buy it tomorrow when i'm in town! :)

RedRibbon

i spotted this in boots the other day and wanted to buy it! now you say it's petty decent i shall buy it tomorrow when i'm in town! :)
They currently have a 3 for 2 offer on. I was meant to just buy the liner and be done but me being me ended up buying six things. Six things I didn't even need!

LMD84

oh dear! i want a couple of models own polishes so i shall get those on the offer - hubby is buying! woo hoo!

Latest posts