me again! sick of me yet?! haha :P

angela

i hate how my camera washes out the colors! so i tried doing this in natural light instead of using flash.. well it turned out ok, but it looks much better in person. ah!! O well!

coppering036.jpg

coppering039.jpg

coppering087.jpg

used
-face-
Studio Fix NC35
Gold Deposit
Sincere blush
-eyes-
Fawntastic ccb
Nylon
Phloof!
Coppering
Cranberry
Blacktrack
7 lashes
-lips-
Spice l/l
Ramblin' Rose l/s
Slicked Pink lip gelee
(this lip combo is my new love! you have to try it!)

jackie100

Your makeup looks beautiful and so are you! Looks really professional, and love the lashes! I wish I could do my makeup like that.. hehe

Also your eyebrows are perfect! Perfectly shaped and drawn, can I ask what you used to fill them in? 266 and shadow or did you use something else?

prppygrl69

how can we get sick of your beautiful face?!?!you look gorgeous loooooovin the eyes and lips.you have beautiful big bright eyes,i love them

angela

Quote:
Originally Posted by jackie100
Your makeup looks beautiful and so are you! Looks really professional, and love the lashes! I wish I could do my makeup like that.. hehe

Also your eyebrows are perfect! Perfectly shaped and drawn, can I ask what you used to fill them in? 266 and shadow or did you use something else?

aww thanks hun! as for my brows, i only fill in the ends. I use 266 brush and blacktrack fluidline after i've used it to line my eyes. I try not to re-dip because too much fluidline on the brush can make my brows look real sharp and drawn in. hth!

M

I think it looks fabulous! I am going to have to get me some lashes.

It drives me nuts how my camera washes out the colors too-it's almost like they are not there or are completley different.
ssad.gif

Cleopatra

Could never get sick of you. You look absolutely stunning. Great job!!!

By the way I achieve a similar look that you have on your eyes with Shroom and Dance Mix. One of my fave colour combos!

mel0622

if i can speak for everyone why would we ever get sick of you!!! haha its fabulous, i already commented on ur myspace but i'll say it again hot hot hot.
eyelove.gif

oh yeah!! i hate how cameras wash out makeup too!! grrr it makes me mad. hahah

angela

Quote:
Originally Posted by M
It drives me nuts how my camera washes out the colors too-it's almost like they are not there or are completley different.
ssad.gif

uuuggh i know.. i guess it depends on what kind of camera you use =[