Me and the bad MAC karma....

user2

Do you remember the Culturebloom auctions on Ebay some weeks before the release?
I bought Petal Pusher and Flowerosophy Lustreglass from that seller but never received the items! Gladly I got a refund and so I could go ahead and buy a second Petal Pusher Lustreglass from adajacobs! I bought and paid it on March 19 and it's not here yet!
weeping.gif
ssad.gif

I hate it when stuff disappears in the mail that I paid for!

And I even hate it more and more when me and stuff aren't supposed to be together!
ssad.gif

That's what I call bad MAC karma!

bAbY_cHiCkEn01

That blows majorly... luckily is wasn't too expensive... I paid $80 for 2 shimmerbricks and I know I'm never going to get them... :'(

sigwing

I bought a Charmer and a Velour e/s from a person who claimed plenty of both in stock, then when it finally came I got 2 Charmer & no Velour...questioned him/her and he/she claimed they were out of Velour, even though they still had it listed. I think I even blew off any feedback, because when you do negative, they wait like a spider for you to do so, then mouth off when leaving feedback for you even though you paid immediately after the sale ended, using Paypal. Real jerk. He/she should have emailed me right away before shipping the stuff, because Velour was the real one I was after, and Charmer was an afterthought when I looked at the seller's other listings. both were Buy It Now.

asteffey

wow, that sucks VV. I just bought a few things from her. Have you spoken to her about this? I think she would refund you, etc. I mean she has really good feedback & all.
ssad.gif

Juneplum

she's a really good seller. i've bought from her many times. i'm sure it's just taking a bit longer to get to you.

canadiangirl_1117

I haven't had a problem with her, either. Mail coming even just across the border to me (from the US to Canada) can take over a month, so maybe it got held up somewhere?

user2

Yeah the problem is that I didn't added an insurance so I don't think she'll refund me!
ssad.gif

Wattage

Just give it some more time. I (like canadiangirl) am in Canada and have waited 3 weeks + for an ebay parcel. In fact, I am still waiting for something I purchased on March 27th. Your stuff is coming a lot longer way than from US to Canada so hang in there!

smiles.gif

depecher

I've dealt with Germany before and it can take MONTHS to get a package. Our income taxes probably haven't helped the mail carriers either. It will get to you, but you may just have to wait a bit more.
smiles.gif

anuy

if you paid with paypal, you can get your money back because for seller protection, they HAVE to put a tracking number on it and if they cant provide one, you'll get your money back from paypal.

xsamx

wow thats awful, i've just said on another post that i wouldnt buy make up from ebay ever again, i bought Some studio fix powder from there last year and when it came it was fake! I was so dissopointed!

Glitziegal

Ada Jacobs is a great seller. I'm sure it is on it's way to you. I remember reading in her shop that she had some unforseen family issues which caused some shipping delays. Plus she is away at the moment until the 20th April...so probably won't be answering e-mails until after that date.