me? drama?

LivestrongH2

goodjob.gif

Adrastea

I really like that yours is more blended.
All your FOTDs are blended super well, but still really pigmented.
How do you do it?!?!?!

jennatles

i really like your colour combos. that white is incredible. i've been searching for a good white, and most of them need many many many coats of packing down. ill have to give those a try. your lips are perfectly shaped, geez.

claralikesguts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adrastea
I really like that yours is more blended.
All your FOTDs are blended super well, but still really pigmented.
How do you do it?!?!?!

i blend A LOT, but i go over and pack the color back on. i just keep repeating until it's blended yet bright
smiles.gif

Quote:
Originally Posted by jennatles
i really like your colour combos. that white is incredible. i've been searching for a good white, and most of them need many many many coats of packing down. ill have to give those a try. your lips are perfectly shaped, geez.

NYX's white isn't too good, i had to pack the shit out of it on
ssad.gif

MissResha

u are just so gorgeous. even down to your purty white teeth. awww i just wanna pinch your cheeks. your looks are so soft and beautiful <3

spectrolite

^Really pretty look as usual. You truly are the cutest of the cuties >_< I reckon your cuteness could bring about world peace lol!!
greengrin.gif

claralikesguts

thank you so much ladies
greengrin.gif
heart.gif

Quote:
Originally Posted by Orchid_28
I love the color of your hair. What color is it? and your makeup is beautiful!

thank you! it's natural instincts, i forgot the color name, i think it's something like medium brown. but it has washed out quite a bit
ssad.gif

cupcake_x

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iridescence
gorgeous! can you please tell me your color placement. Where are the colors placed please?

Yes, Please!