mean comments

concertina

*sigh* I am so tired of this bullshit. The FOTD forum and tutorial (I believe?) is closed to non-members. So a member of Specktra, I believe, has to be taking the pictures and reposting.

Have you informed a mod here about it?

jayleelah

no I haven't informed a mod. This member had no bad intentions in posting in another forum, its just that some people are being stupid... as always.

concertina

Were the pictures theirs to post? If so...then, well...its not like the first situation at all. The first situation was pictures taken without people's knowledge/permission and posted.

However, if pictures are being posted WITHOUT the takers knowledge or permission...thats a problem. And needs to be addressed by a mod.

jayleelah

Well, I don't think they know their pics were taken.

ps : you're going to see the new kids?????? I hate you!!!!!! say hi to MY joey (in case you want to take him from me)

user79

Actually, most of the comments are complimentary. Unfortunately there's not much we can do, people can easily grab the url of a picture and repost it somewhere else. :/

That's why I advise everyone to watermark their pictures.

NicksWifey

I don't mean this to sound rude towards the OP, but I think it situations like this, it's best to alert a mod if you find stuff like that instead of getting everyone upset
smiles.gif

BarrelOfDonkeys

I didn't read all of them, but for the most part the comments aren't negative and the ones that are aren't really that bad, they're just saying she has big eyes.