• As of January 16, 2018, all posts in this section are moderated. Please engage with the community within the rest of the forums, remembering that you may not post your own tutorial links outside this section. Also remember to put your content in the proper space.

Tutorials posted outside this space will be removed. If you post a tutorial in this space and you don't make an effort to participate in the community outside this section, your post will be deleted.

melody, stormwatch, club, vex

kymmilee

go from this:
IMG_0053.jpg

to this:
IMG_0145.jpg

IMG_0151-1.jpg

IMG_0153-1.jpg

you will need:
stormwatch eyeshadow
melody [or newly minted!] eyeshadow
club eyeshadow
vex eyeshadow
brushes, moisturizer, face stuff, etc

IMG_0057.jpg

apply painterly paint pot to lid with a blending brush all the way up to your brows

IMG_0066.jpg

apply stormwatch on the lid to just under the crease

IMG_0067.jpg

blend out the harsh edges [this picture FREAKS me out. the brush hair! aaaahhhhh!]

IMG_0069.jpg

cover all of stormwatch with melody or newly minted

IMG_0072.jpg

see the difference? pretty!

IMG_0073.jpg

pick up some club shadow with your blending blush [222 = love] and apply to crease. sweep into crease from side to side while your eye is open so that you know exactly where it's going. you don't want to cover your lid or brow bone with it. haha

IMG_0079.jpg

yay pretty!

IMG_0081.jpg

ok, this part is a little hard to explain. get vex on your fluffy brush. put it at the very top of club and blend upwards onto your brow bone. make sure and blend it into club reeeeally well.

IMG_0092.jpg

next, moisturize your face and forget to take a picture. watch fresh prince for about 5-10 minutes, then put on your foundation! i usually use the 190, but it's MIA right now. hence the face

IMG_0098.jpg

blend it all in. much better!

IMG_0101.jpg

take your adorable little 181se brush, get some blush and apply to your cheeks! i used a bright pink milani blush. you can use don't be shy lightly and get the same effect.

IMG_0102.jpg

now smile really big, and pat the brush on the apples.

IMG_0105.jpg

apply a little bit of porcelain pink MSF over your blush.

IMG_0111.jpg

apply your favourite pink lipstick to your lips. i used danse

IMG_0117.jpg

apply gloss. i used corps-de-ballet lipglass. i really loved the danse lippies. :]

IMG_0118.jpg

my lipgloss be poppin?

IMG_0122.jpg

mascara!

IMG_0124.jpg

look at the difference. i think mascara is the most important makeup item in the entire world. if i could only use one makeup item for the rest of my life, it'd be mascara. hands down

IMG_0139.jpg

do your bottom mascara, realise you forgot the eyeliner, then apply it after. i used mystery kohl power

VOILA!
IMG_0144.jpg

IMG_0147.jpg

sorry for the dumb face, but it shows everything pretty well.

i did my eyebrows today. i know they looked pretty bad in these pictures, so sorry about that.

anyway, i hope you all enjoyed. feedback is much appreciated. :]