Melon Pigment: my new love!!

Esperanza

Hello girls !!

I wanted to share with you my new addiction: Melon pigment
eyelove.gif
thmbup.gif
eyelove.gif

Last week I went to a MAC pro shop and I had 2 samples of pigments: Silver blue and Melon. I remember seeing a lot of FOTD's from you guys using Melon pig, and since then I always wanted to know how it was in reality... and I totally fell in love with it. I bought it last friday and I'm using it everyday since then
blush-anim-cl.gif
This is gonna become one of my HG piggie, no doubt
cheerleader.gif

That's all, just wanted to share my new baby with you (even if it's not a new product...)
yahoo.gif
:woohoo:
yahoo.gif
:woohoo:

darkh3av3n

Melon was one of my first piggies and is such a beautiful color... I am glad that you like it and enjoy!

Esperanza

I always had pigment samples, but I have to ask for it. Maybe they can make samples of their skincare products as well but I'm not sure about that...

mzreyes

yea they do make samples with their skin care. They put a sample of fast response eye stuff in my bag one time. I've been using it ever since! (not the sample, I eventually bought a full size! haaha)

Esperanza

Quote:
Originally Posted by darkh3av3n
Melon was one of my first piggies and is such a beautiful color... I am glad that you like it and enjoy!

Yes, it is so nice and warm, I just love it
smiles.gif

user79

I find Melon works much better when you press it into an eyeshadow pan. It seems to stick better to the eye.

Esperanza

Quote:
Originally Posted by MissChievous
I find Melon works much better when you press it into an eyeshadow pan. It seems to stick better to the eye.

I'm gonna buy a full size jar of Melon and try to press it then! I think I could make a nice palette with Blue Brown, Tan, Melon and Gold pigments
smiles.gif

poppy z

Quote:
Originally Posted by Esperanza
I'm gonna buy a full size jar of Melon and try to press it then! I think I could make a nice palette with Blue Brown, Tan, Melon and Gold pigments
smiles.gif

I don't recommand you to press Gold Pig...I did it and it finished in the toilets
weeping.gif
because, according to me, it's too thin to be pressed. I had gold pig in all my quad, on my others e/s...it's was very hard to use.
but it was probably me..I don't know, but my other pressed pig was well!

and yes : melon pig is cool : I've just ask a sample few days ago too in a new mac in bordeaux.

user79

Quote:
Originally Posted by Caderas
menchen

I have to say that is the most creative mispelling of the word "mention" I have ever seen! lol

IheartCosmetics

Quote:
Originally Posted by MissChievous
I have to say that is the most creative mispelling of the word "mention" I have ever seen! lol

lmao.gif