Melt Cosmetics

NaomiH

The same except for a slight sheen. But still a matte
smiles.gif
Thanks Dolly. :)
I don't know where mine ran off to, and I was contemplating getting another if I can't find it but didn't know if it turned out to be the same or if it did a transformation to a whole other colour like DGAF seems to of.
girlhaha.gif

Dolly Snow

Thanks Dolly. :)  I don't know where mine ran off to, and I was contemplating getting another if I can't find it but didn't know if it turned out to be the same or if it did a transformation to a whole other colour like DGAF seems to of. :haha:
Haha DGAF idk what happened this time around...I hoped everyone got the gorgeous blue like before. It is worth getting again if you cant find it Naomi :)

KEvers

YAY! My lipsticks are here!! They sent a cute little mi
Ahhh a different finish just as the YT video by Jaz Jackson depicted... A few know-it-all's here SWORE up and down that it was EXTREMLY MATTE and didn't see how anyone could possibly ever even fathom considering it anything other than EXTREMELY MATTE!!! I rest my case... Thanx for ur input and backing my previous posts mama
smiles.gif
Have you looked at Melt's website? Have you read the description for Blow? Xoxo- A friend of the "know it all"

Naynadine

Veteran Moderator
Staff member
It would be great of everyone could get back to topic :) I will delete some posts - everyone should be able to express their opinion without calling anyone any names.

Yazmin

Finally got around to wearing Dark Room today. Love it. It comes out pretty dark on me. I have no complaints. Kinda wished I had bought two, but it's OK.
If I decide to part with my backup, I'll let you know first.
It would be great of everyone could get back to topic :) I will delete some posts - everyone should be able to express their opinion without calling anyone any names. 
Looks like I missed something.

Deja Beauty

I emailed Melt yesterday because my lippies still haven't come and I ordered early morning on 11/7. I NEVER pay $7 for shipping, I always do standard when I make online purchases so to only have the option of "2-day priority" shipping I'm disappointed. :( I didn't get confirmation that my order shipped until Tuesday and then cldn't even track my package until today only to find that my estimated delivery wasn't until tomorrow. A week from my order date. Smh. Melt was actually kind enough to refund me my shipping so I decided that I'm going to order my other two lippies tomorrow once I take a look at my others. I ordered 6six6 and DGAF but now I'm a little worried about DGAF after seeing a couple ppl say theirs was purple and not blue. I hope that isnt gonna be the same with mine. I'll be soooo upset and then I WONT be ordering from them again. But if all goes well with that I'm gonna get Blow and Space Cake.

erine1881

I emailed Melt yesterday because my lippies still haven't come and I ordered early morning on 11/7. I NEVER pay $7 for shipping, I always do standard when I make online purchases so to only have the option of "2-day priority" shipping I'm disappointed. :( I didn't get confirmation that my order shipped until Tuesday and then cldn't even track my package until today only to find that my estimated delivery wasn't until tomorrow. A week from my order date. Smh. Melt was actually kind enough to refund me my shipping so I decided that I'm going to order my other two lippies tomorrow once I take a look at my others. I ordered 6six6 and DGAF but now I'm a little worried about DGAF after seeing a couple ppl say theirs was purple and not blue. I hope that isnt gonna be the same with mine. I'll be soooo upset and then I WONT be ordering from them again. But if all goes well with that I'm gonna get Blow and Space Cake. 
You do realize that there was a Saturday (they may not operate on Saturdays), Sunday (Sundays don't count), and a holiday (no mail delivery), right? So your delivery time was the same as everyone elses.

Deja Beauty

Yes. But I guess my mistake is that Im used to ordering from larger companies where my order and tracking info is sent the same day. Because even with weekend and Holiday I estimated my package would arrive Wednesday/Thursday. They apologized and told me they had an overwhelming amount of orders so I felt bad for nagging in the end.