Melt Cosmetics

Vandekamp

Might have to check out some of the color pop pencils.
Yes. You must.
poke.gif

MissElle12

I placed two orders in a week and I do not remember seeing a black lip liner. What is it called?

Can you give me the name?

You go girl. You are rocking both of these.
yahoo.gif
I wanted to try 6Six6 earlier this year but it has been out of stock for at least 7 months. On a separate note- I ordered Cherry Cordial from Gerard Cosmetics. I just got it today. Have you tried it. It's not bad. It's a dark red-brown lipstick. Luckily, it pulls more red than brown on me.
Dolly beat me to it! lol I saw it last week while browsing colourpop's site. I haven't purchased anything yet, but I will though.

I actually have NYX Blackberry...but I have yet to use it

OctoberViolet

I am absolutely loving Dark Room. The smell and the feel is amazing compared to my earlier purchases from Melt. This lippie
goes on creamy and leaves a great lip stain on my lips. My other lippies, while I do like them, go on quite dry and hard and smell
like playdoh. I hope Melt keeps this new formula.
love.gif

Vandekamp

I am absolutely loving Dark Room. The smell and the feel is amazing compared to my earlier purchases from Melt. This lippie
goes on creamy and leaves a great lip stain on my lips. My other lippies, while I do like them, go on quite dry and hard and smell
like playdoh. I hope Melt keeps this new formula.
love.gif
Last month was my first time ordering from Melt but I am satisfied with both Dark Room and 6Six6. I wonder if there are any WOC who have purchased Belladonna2 and love it. is it close to Kinkyor RiRi Woo?