Melt Cosmetics

Marsha Pomells

Thanks ladies. You and @Lipstick whore  ROCK!!!!!
You have an inner bold chick in you, let her out. Even if it's only on the weekends, evenings or on your day off from work... Just rock out Here's something whipped up to get your juices going using 6Six6, Blow, Blizted and MAc's Try Me On dazzleshadow (in my eyes, it's multipurpose)...
cade865f_image.jpeg

Marsha Pomells

Well my juices are starting to warm up. I think for me I am way too conservative because I work and went to school in conservative/preppy environments. I am working on it though. Embracing black lipsticks was a big deal for me. It looks hot.
Black lipstick is amazing, had my first tube at 13. Mum wasn't exactly amused, but she liked it... Wouldn't wear it herself (very conservative woman like yourself), but she was proud that i was able to rock it, along with other colours when I was teen.

ms.mad

Might take advantage of the secret sale. I have never purchased from melt before. Thinking of getting mood, sext, lac d & summer. Any opinions? The seem dupable? Not sure if they are worth the price

novocainedreams

I don't know why I thought the sale started at Noon, it's on now! Finally got the dark matter stack, Nood, Laced and Catsuit lipsticks.