Melt Cosmetics

BrittLuvsMakeup

I'm curious about what the cost of this new stack is going to be. Their previous stacks contained 4 colors and a mirror priced at $48 but this stack has 5 colors which I'm assuming comes with a mirror as well. I'm guessing it will be around $60. We'll find out soon though since it will be making it's debut at PHAMExpo tommorrow.

sss215

I'm curious about what the cost of this new stack is going to be. Their previous stacks contained 4 colors and a mirror priced at $48 but this stack has 5 colors which I'm assuming comes with a mirror as well. I'm guessing it will be around $60. We'll find out soon though since it will be making it's debut at PHAMExpo tommorrow.

It's going to be more. I wonder if adding the fifth will only be a couple dollars more. We'll see. If it's 60, I'll grab a lipstick for free shipping. Might as well!

Last edited:

BrittLuvsMakeup

It's going to be more. I wonder if adding the fifth will only be a couple dollars more. We'll see. If it's 60, I'll grab a lipstick for free shipping. Might as well!

Since you only need to spend an additional $17 to get free shipping and handling, grabbing a lipstick would be perfect as I've had my eye on Catsuit and 6six6 anyways. It's much better than paying shipping and handling!

Priced at $58 and available tomorrow online at NOON pst!
View attachment 54558

I think the $58 price tag is actually pretty good considering the price of the other stacks. I thought it was going to be $60 so that's not far off.

I'll be getting it, but I still say they could get rid of the Vanilla.

I agree with you. I could do without Vanilla.

shontay07108

lmao I didn't remember the launch until 3 hours after it happened. Oops! I guess I have to wait until next time. It's for the best since I haven't worn shadow in a minute anyway.

Dolly Snow

Whaaaat!? I love you, Dolly! You're on top of everything. LOL!

Hahaha no problem! They plan to do a full line of Cosmetics, including liquid lipsticks (currently perfecting them) they are set for the next 3 years on releases! (a new shadow stack, this year too)!

pixlr.jpg
And here is another swatch of the highlight, I'm guessing.....but it could be foiled eyeshadow because now they posted this too ������
pixlr.jpg

Last edited:

shontay07108

Hahaha no problem! They plan to do a full line of Cosmetics, including liquid lipsticks (currently perfecting them) they are set for the next 3 years on releases! (a new shadow stack, this year too)!

View attachment 54821
And here is another swatch of the highlight, I'm guessing.....but it could be foiled eyeshadow because now they posted this too ������
View attachment 54822

Could these be the eyeliners? From Melts snap
View attachment 54830

Maybe shadow sticks? I don't know, but I'm so excited. I love the vibe of their brand and their style. I'm gonna buy just about everything that works with my coloring. I already know it.

Latest posts