mermaid green-blue

~~Queenofshuz~~

this look sorta reminded me of a mermaid......the green on my lids looks like the how the fins of a mermaid would look.......anyhoo.......here ya go........what do ya think?

Eyes~De Menthe all over lid, Aquadisiac on the outer corner and inner corner, Physician's Formula Eyelight for the highlighter, Maybelline Expert Eyes in Navy Blue/Marine to line the upper lash line and the waterline...then I used M.A.C mascara in Periwink-Wink....

besyeh.jpg

bet15u.jpg

bet17r.jpg

bet194.jpg

.....a pic to show the look from far away.....
bet1ds.jpg

and one to show the whole look......sorry for the spottiness....I took it in my mirror which of course is plastered with hairspray.....hehe.....gotta love that hairspray....
bet1ko.jpg

Sushi_Flower

It's amazing and magazine quality like!!

I love your hair so so so much, how on earth do you achieve that? I've tried all sorts of curling things and i can get it to curl that way if i want but it won't sit right from the roots and part in a good way.

~~Queenofshuz~~

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sushi_Flower
It's amazing and magazine quality like!!

I love your hair so so so much, how on earth do you achieve that? I've tried all sorts of curling things and i can get it to curl that way if i want but it won't sit right from the roots and part in a good way.

first off, thanks so much.......and seriously....the only thing that works for me is second day hair.....I know it seems gross to not wash your hair every day but my hair always looks better on the second day after all the hairspray and product from the day before......it also depends on your cut too......I have tons of layers and my hair is sooo damaged from the many highlights I have......hope this helps......

singinmys0ng

omg how gorgous are you! I love your hair. Now about the makeup..you did an amazing job. i love the blue liner..looks almost airbrushed!

Gloriamgo

I love this look...everything about it is so pretty! I love your hair, the outfit, the makeup...and you totally look like a model in the last pic! Beautiful!

Miss_MAC

i totally agree that this look is perfect!! i love the blue lashes with this look and ur red hair really makes u look like ariel! great job! ...wow...thuis really makes me want to go curl my hair and do mermaid makeup now lol

jess98765

your lashes are to die for!! I love blues and greens on your eyes. They make them pop!! OHHHH, i still can't get over how lovely your lashes look
smiles.gif

robyn

This is one of my favorite looks I have ever seen on here! You really do look like a mermaid, especially in the first picture. I also love you hair. Ooo so nice!!

Raquel

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss_MAC
i totally agree that this look is perfect!! i love the blue lashes with this look and ur red hair really makes u look like ariel! great job! ...wow...thuis really makes me want to go curl my hair and do mermaid makeup now lol

I was thinking Ariel too! lol...

Really stunning. The lashes are perfect.

breathless

you're such a beauty! i love your makeup. so flawless! and your hair is very lovely! you're sooo pretty!

V2LUCKY

OMG!!! That is so beautiful. I wish I had De Menthe e/s to attempt to recreate that. I LOVE it!!