ginger9

YAY! Congrats! You two are very cute
smiles.gif

MAC_Pixie04

Quote:
Originally Posted by kimmy
aww, ashlee! i'm so stoked for you.
greengrin.gif
congratulations! you two are such a cute couple!

Thanks, I'm pretty stoked too!

Quote:
Originally Posted by purrtykitty
Congratulations! You are a beautiful couple and your ring is gorgeous! He did a great job!

Thanks, he did good, I'm impressed! Originally when we talked about it, he took me to pick out my own ring. The one I liked was really similar but they couldn't size it as big as I needed it (fat, childlike fingers
angry.gif
lol) so he had it custom made so that it looked like the one I liked but a little different wih a thicker band so I could have it sized as needed. It's not your typical ring design, but I like that it's different and one of a kind.

TISH1124

I think this is very special...I remember reading on another thread that you woud never pick out your own ring...I am so glad you did and it is one you truly love....I wish you both a long and happy life together...You look so happy in the photo

LMD84

ah congratulations! your ring is amazing! very pretty and unique looking! and you both look so happy in the pic! best Christmas gift in the world!!

Me and my hubby had a longish engagement - got engaged in october 2003 and got married in october 2007! gives you more time to plan and save up to make your day really special! all the best!!
choochoo.gif

MAC_Pixie04

Quote:
Originally Posted by TISH1127
I think this is very special...I remember reading on another thread that you woud never pick out your own ring...I am so glad you did and it is one you truly love....I wish you both a long and happy life together...You look so happy in the photo

Well I never said I wouldn't want to pick mine out; I just wouldn't have started printing up designs without my opinion being solicited lol. He wanted me to pick it because, as he put it, "It goes on your hand for life, so you should love it."
greengrin.gif

Quote:
Originally Posted by LMD84
ah congratulations! your ring is amazing! very pretty and unique looking! and you both look so happy in the pic! best Christmas gift in the world!!

Me and my hubby had a longish engagement - got engaged in october 2003 and got married in october 2007! gives you more time to plan and save up to make your day really special! all the best!!
choochoo.gif

Thanks! And that's exactly my sentiments; there's a lot of stuff i want to be able to do before I get married and for the actual wedding and I don't wanna have to scrape by or max out credit cards to do it. Plus my mom said if I wait 2 to 3 years she'll buy me a puppy and furniture for my first home (lol yes, I can be bought)

TISH1124

Quote:
Originally Posted by MAC_Pixie04
Well I never said I wouldn't want to pick mine out; I just wouldn't have started printing up designs without my opinion being solicited lol. He wanted me to pick it because, as he put it, "It goes on your hand for life, so you should love it."
greengrin.gif

Smart man...a definite keeper...I only take my ring off to clean it....

MAC_Pixie04

Quote:
Smart man...a definite keeper...I only take my ring off to clean it....

I've only taken it off once other than when I work out because my fingers swell and it gets uncomfortable. I'd die if something happened to it, it's insured but it's also custom so I know I can't get another one.

LOL My niece goes "When you get old and die, can I have it?" lol because I always joke about my mom giving me her diamond set when she passes on lmao Oh from the mouths of babes.

TISH1124

I say the same thing to my MOM...LOL ...My fingers swell at night too and when I first wake up sometimes it is a little tight but it eases up after the blood starts to flow...My husband had mine made to and I promised I would never take it off when he put it on me...So for 3 years it hasn't budge much...I still look at it and get butterflies.....

This is an exciting time for you ...enjoy it...we were together for a year...then engaged for a year...and married for 2 years an 1 month now...time flies!!

MAC_Pixie04

Quote:
I say the same thing to my MOM...LOL ...My fingers swell at night too and when I first wake up sometimes it is a little tight but it eases up after the blood starts to flow...My husband had mine made to and I promised I would never take it off when he put it on me...So for 3 years it hasn't budge much...I still look at it and get butterflies.....

This is an exciting time for you ...enjoy it...we were together for a year...then engaged for a year...and married for 2 years an 1 month now...time flies!!

Aw congrats. You always seem so happy when you talk about your hubby and your son. A few years from now I'll be so glad to have that too
yahoo.gif

But first...a home lol

fafinette21

Aww yayyyyy!!! I remember your other thread where you were talking about how you guys were discussing getting engaged. I'm so happy for you! And wow! That ring is FIERCE! Its so unique and absolutely stunning.