Messy Hair..... Dont care lol

Stephy171

SOOOO i havent been on in a while and have not posted pixx in forever but im back and im gladd i forgot how much i love specktra...

So in this look i used the maybaline quad is charcoal smokes & mac suede as my blending color... pervesion e/l by UD

kkk so let me know what you think... dont be too harsh these pixx are taking after a long night of partying!

P.S... I HATE TAKING THESE PICS lol
yahoo.gif

DSC02605.jpg

DSC02610.jpg

DSC02620.jpg

gaishell

Acctually I love colors I see on the first photo
smiles.gif

but, for some more glamourous look I think you will look amazing with big fake eyelashes
smiles.gif

And I think your hair is lovely! who cares if it's little bit messy
smiles.gif

kaliraksha

Lovely! Love the colors on your beautiful skin tone and your eyeliner is so perfect. My only recommendation as a fellow curly haired girl is to try it with darkened brows... my brows get lost in my hair and I think it takes focus away from the eyes. Though I can't be bothered to mess with brows most days... it's an idea =)

Stephy171

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaliraksha
Lovely! Love the colors on your beautiful skin tone and your eyeliner is so perfect. My only recommendation as a fellow curly haired girl is to try it with darkened brows... my brows get lost in my hair and I think it takes focus away from the eyes. Though I can't be bothered to mess with brows most days... it's an idea =)

Thanks hun i will try it out... im just always scared im going to overdue it and look lke i sharpied them lol

kaliraksha

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stephy171
Thanks hun i will try it out... im just always scared im going to overdue it and look lke i sharpied them lol

Yeah! I was definitely scared of that the first few times.. so you have to have time to go slow at first. I'm still far from knowing what I'm doing with it quickly, I just thought it would compliment your features more (beautiful dark hair & eyes).

Stephy171

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaliraksha
Yeah! I was definitely scared of that the first few times.. so you have to have time to go slow at first. I'm still far from knowing what I'm doing with it quickly, I just thought it would compliment your features more (beautiful dark hair & eyes).

so i have been doing them darker & it makes a HUGE difference lol thanks

Stephy171

Quote:
Originally Posted by moonlit
I love your makeup.. btw u remind me of my best friend :p

thanks hun...lol there must be a ton of faboulous ladies out there because i am always told i look like someone!!
tong.gif