Metallic pink eyeshadow recs?

celestia

Sorry for ANOTHER thread in this subforum. I've spent hours on end sifting through product swatches, but I can't seem to make up my mind on certain colours to buy. While I have asked several of them on this forum already, I have one more colour I'm having trouble deciding.

It's a metallic pink shade that I'm after. I have some idea of what I want which I have detailed below.. but other than that, i really need guidance!

I thought about using maybe rose pro e/s... but I can't seem to find it as a swatch (the query exists on the swatch forums and shows a refill pan.. but with no swatch). I'm not after a metallic coral pink, hot pink, girly 'swish' pink.. just a nicely pigmented, muted metallic pink.
So far, Rose bronze (in one swatch i think) had the perfect pink, but since it was one photo, i'm apprehensive to put all my hope on that shade. I would also prefer it to not have the 'bronze'...

I hope someone who can understand all the jibberish above can help me nut this out.

VIC MAC

What about Pink Freeze or maybe Sushi Flower?

If you go onto google.com, and search the image section for MAC pink freeze - you'll find a photo of a lot of MAC's pink e/s - maybe that can help!

:) Vic

LivestrongH2

I have the perfect one! It's Bourjois liquid eyeshadow "shimmer shine in rose electron" It's a gorgeous metallic pink. It is a liquid shadow so you have to give it about 30 seconds to dry....but the color payoff is amazing. I think MakeupGeek has a pink tutorial from back in the day where she used it if you want to see what it looks like. You can get it at ulta! I think it's around $18 HTH
greengrin.gif
greengrin.gif