Microfine Refinisher = rash?

flo

I woke up with red dots all over my cheeks this morning, little red bumps and this has only happened one other time. Both times I used the exfoliator the night before, I'm wondering if it could maybe have expired? I've had it about a year and a half and it sort of doesn't smell "normal". It smells a bit like rice haha.

Help? Has this happened to anyone else? I really don't want to throw it out because theres quite a bit left but this stupid rash takes days to go away.

courters

I would throw it out. One of the signs of makeup "going bad" is that the smell is off.

Even if it isn't techincally expired, if it gives you a rash, there is no point keeping it!

Dizzyray822

I haven't had this problem and I use the microfine refinisher about twice a week. However, you may be allergic to something in it regardless of whether it is expired or not. Dont throw it out though..... B2M it!!!!
smiles.gif

Corvs Queen

Every time I use this is gives me a horrible breakout. I guess it could be described as a rash. I had red bumps with puss all over my face that itched and peeled. The only thing that got rid of it was Benadryl Allergy. Since I've stopped using it, I haven't had a breakout like that again.