Milani Color Brilliance eye Pencils...

pumpkincat210

Today I was at the store and noticed some new Milani eye pencils. The packaging was so pretty I couldn't help pick up 3 of them. The fourth one was black. Anyway I got purple, aqua and green. Let me tell you when I got home I was so excited. They are gorgeous colors and glide on so smooth. I highly recommend these. The green one is my favorite. It is an emerald green unlike other greens i've seen. I swatched them on my hand and 6 hours later they were still there. For the price 3.99 they are definately worth it. I really hope they come out with a pink, orange, and yellow too because they color payoff is fab!

ShesAFoxyLady

Any chance of a pic of the green & purple - I'm looking for these colours and would love to see what shades they are
greengrin.gif

newagetomatoz

^^^ I agree with the request for pics! I was tempted to get some to try, but I have horrible luck with drugstore eyeliners for some reason, and I would rather put the few bucks toward MAC. LOL I definately have to check these out now!

Morganite

I love these pencils. I really like the purple one. It looks really great when you put creme de violet on top (MAC) and blend in MAC coppering into your lid.

The aqua pencil looks good with Loreal hip eyeshadow duo in Sassy.

xoxprincessx0x

I saw these the other day, the ones with cool diff colors on the packaging riet? I was pretty tempted by them but a little reluctant because I have bad experiences with drugstore eyeliner. Can you please post swatches?

brownsuga lady

I got the purple one last week and its such a pretty "hot" purple/violet color. I got compliments on it the first day I wore it out. I really like it. They glide on very smooth too. I'm going to go get the aqua and green one as well.

newagetomatoz

Quote:
Originally Posted by pumpkincat210
courtney-1.jpg

here are the swatches i promised!

YAY!! That purple looks gorgeous! A little like Pink Pearl in liner form! I bet it would be an awesome base! And I'm really loving the dimension in that green one! Pretty...
th_drool.gif

BadBadGirl

Love these! I bought the black and the green. It goes on smooth and super darm like MAC Smolder. I went to sleep with it on by accident and it was not there on my eyes when I woke up, so today I will pay more attention to how long it lasts. I will be sure to pick up some more anyway.