Milani Runway eyes

sitasati

Ok so this is what happened. I bought the MAC Gentle fumes pallete and then gave it away to a friend without even using it because she loved it. So thennn I was feeling that urge to go buy one more for me..but then I was like NO! No more mac until the holiday collections come out. I don't own a quad but it's okay I shall sacrifice.

So today I was strolling down the makeup aisle at CVS ..like where all the new cosmetic stuff comes out and I found Milani Runway EYES pallettes!!! They are so pretty. They come in greens, browns, blacks, pinks and couture purples. I got the green pallete which had two diff groups of shades in it ..It has green and golden and also the brown pallete. The pallette is like all in one kinda thing. It has a highlight color and a darker color for contour. It's very nice actually. It's $7.99 per pallette.

Also, Milani has come out with these Black Magic sticks. Its eye and liner glimmer. One side of it is big and fat and you can put all over your lid and the other one is a pointier side ..a more blackened color to line your eyes. How cool is that! I got the one in blue ..it's very hmmm ..whats the word ..glitter like. Not much of blue color it does give u some blue glitters..I guess it's something to put on top of a matte shadow. I put it on my naked eye, no udpp ..no base so may be one of you guys can have better luck with it. But the liner side is perfect to line your eyes. It's $5.99

I also got the Milani true black eyeliner. I needed some powerpoint in engraved but I chose this. It's pretty good actually ..it's not bad for $3.49 at all!

(To Mods: sorry this turned out like a review ..more than a haul)