Mineralize Skinfinishes already up on the Nordies site...

ladybugz07

Doesn't even appear to be preorder either...
smiles.gif

Star

There were two swatches when I looked, but the others had * beside the name & no swatch.

leppy

The swatches that are there are only of ones they've released before. No swatches for stereo rose, new vegas or metal rock.

midnightlouise

I thought I read that Porcelain Pink was making a reappearance? It's not listed, and that's the one I was looking for....hmmm.....

patentg33k

Porcelain Pink on Nordstrom Site

You have to do a search with "skinfinish" in the Nordstrom site. One of the results is porcelain pink--it's separate from the other five listed there for some reason.

midnightlouise

Re: Porcelain Pink on Nordstrom Site

Quote:
Originally Posted by patentg33k
You have to do a search with "skinfinish" in the Nordstrom site. One of the results is porcelain pink--it's separate from the other five listed there for some reason.

Great! Thanks for helping me find it!

lola336

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lo-Fi_Thriller
i just ordered mine heheh - i didnt get that Rock one.. thats wayyy tooo dark for little ol me..

hey ...i wanted to ask you a question..Im NC35 too and the only skinfinish I have is shimpagne..I wanted to get gold deposit but im thinking all the others are tool light or pink..and the metal rock does seem too dark...if you dont mind can you tell me which ones you got?? And do you think the pearlizers from belle azure are worth it if u have skinfinishes? thanks for the help!