Mini CCO MAC Haul

gracie90

I went to the CCO yesterday and picked up 2 things - Pink Cult powder blush and Golden Oliver Pigment. I really like both of them, and I'm looking forward to using them!

Have any of you scored anything good at your local CCOs lately?

glammy girl

Nice haul! You won't regret Pink Cult, it's beautiful! At first I thought it would be a bit too light for me judging by the color in the pan but it gives such a beautiful flush of color to the face :) Besides who doesn't love a great matte blush? Enjoy :)

That1980sGirl

yup honey love l/s, purple rain e/s, knight divine e/s,immortal flower and modern Mandarin blush
greengrin.gif

Britneyc07

I live in Louisiana and there arent any CCO'S : ( I WISH!! the closest one is in Texas. Hopefully I can go one weekend and find some great stuff to Haul.

Copperhead

I live in Louisiana and there arent any CCO'S : ( I WISH!! the closest one is in Texas. Hopefully I can go one weekend and find some great stuff to Haul.
Actually your closest one should be in Gulport, MS. Unless they closed it. I haven't been in quite a while. I hope it's still there.

EDIT: Uh-oh... I called the number they had listed and it was no longer in service. I'm so sad now.

Copperhead

How did you like it. Find any good deals? I want to go to the one in Houston
I liked it. At the time they had a nice selection of things. I think I bought a few eyeshadows. It's been a few years since I've gone though. I was living in Houston at the time. It's called the Houston Premium Outlets but it's actually in Cypress, TX. People just say Houston though even though Houston has a lot of little cities surrounding it.