Mini Elf Haul

Senoj

I couldn't copy the picture so I had to attach the pic to this post. These are some of the items I got from the 60% off sale. I'll be reviewing these items on my blog either today or tomorrow.

I got the Makeup Artist Brush Belt
(2) Daily Brush Cleaners
(2) Brush Shampoos

Senoj

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sass
What is the quality like re: brush belt?

The brush belt is really nice and professional looking. I counted about 25 slots to put your brushes in. The middle pockets are great for putting in lipliners, eyeliners and glosses. It has an adjustable belt that can be worn 2 ways: around the waist and over the shoulder. To me, I think the belt is comparable to the other brush belts priced at $40 and over like Mac (I have a Mac pro card and still didn't want to get their brush belt, maybe I will get it later on).The only difference is the Elf brush belt is made out faux-leather and it's $15.

If you get any stains on it, you can wipe it off with a damp cloth, it's really easy to clean. My friend who is also a makeup artist recommended this to me. She swears by it! She uses it all the time, even for big weddings. It was sold out on the elf website when they had the sale but they are back in stock. It has 4 and a half stars out of 5 on the Elf site, you can read the reviews on there.