Mini nail polish haul

pink_lily82

These are polishes I've gotten over the last couple of weeks. All the OPI polishes were from my mom (yay). I had a slight mishap with For Audrey b/c I was taking a closer look at the brush when it dripped onto the bottle. Oh well.

And I haven't figured out which I one I want to try out yet... Decisions, decisions...

Oh and sorry about the quality of the pictures. It's been overcast here and I have bright fluorescent lights so no good lighting whatsoever. Thanks for stopping by!

L-R with flash: OPI- Teal the Cows Come Home, OPI- Go on Green, China Glaze- For Audrey
polish004.jpg

No flash
polish003.jpg

L-R with flash: Sally Hansen- Pronto Purple, Orly- Petit Four, OPI- Japanese Rose Garden
polish001.jpg

No flash
polish002.jpg

SalescoopSarah

Nice colors! I love that you got three shades of each color. I've tried the OPI blue shades before, and even though it wasn't the best color for my skin tone, it was really fun. The purple ones seem really cute and summery, they would go perfectly with the flower patterns that are all the rage this season. Great picks!

pink_lily82

It seems as though I was drawn to blues and purples for this haul. I'm leaning towards the Orly polish to try out because I think it's a more lilac-y dupe for MAC's Love and Friendship (that I missed out on). The blues do look really fun for a splash of color.