Misc. Nail Polishes...

CandiGirl21

Can someone give me some feedback on Claire's and Icing nail polishes.
I know they're for younger girls, but I've seen some older women wear it and the colors are just as bold and pretty as China Glaze.

I'm really curious about the 3 in 1 by Claire's... TIA
winks.gif

Dahlia_Rayn

I bought some of the 3-in-1's from Claire's this week because I was curious too! Girl, don't do it! Mine went straight into the box of "cosmetic rejects" that I give to my teenaged nieces. They are a streaky, need four coats, never really dry mess. I know things work differently for different people, but if you don't have the patience of a saint I would not recommend these at all.

CandiGirl21

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dahlia_Rayn
I bought some of the 3-in-1's from Claire's this week because I was curious too! Girl, don't do it! Mine went straight into the box of "cosmetic rejects" that I give to my teenaged nieces. They are a streaky, need four coats, never really dry mess. I know things work differently for different people, but if you don't have the patience of a saint I would not recommend these at all.

I see so many women buying and I'm thinking, "Wow they must work well..".

the colors are so... pretty to. Maybe the reason it's a sucky formation, because they were targeting kids to buy it? However I can't resist...lol I got to try one at least.
tong.gif

BEA2LS

i have icing ones, they go on pretty good but beware they dont last long. didnt bother me much, though.
for drug store stuff i like revoln nail polishes and salley hanseen.

Dahlia_Rayn

Well, if you must buy, they usually have the buy one get one 50% off thing going on! That's how I got mine, and they're not too expensive to begin with, so it doesn't hurt that I experienced them. I bought an eyeshadow pallet that I love, so I guess it all evens out!

AllisonWeaver

Scrangie posted some images of her nails painted with Claire's three in one polishes here.
My friend purchased the first one she shows (white, red, and green), and it looked very different on my friend. On Scrangie, the polish looks simply white. On my friend it looked like a six year old applied to polish, no matter how it was applied (two of my friends and my self tried applying it to see if any of us could get it to work). The red and green streaks looked muddy in the polish (green streaks were rare, red ones more common). I definitely don't recommend them, but if you're curious, go ahead and give them a shot! Definitely won't break the bank. :p

xsnowwhite

I'm not a fan of any claires or icing cosmetics..the nail polish doesn't last long, the shadows aren't pigmented. I would pass on those ...