Mixing palette

TheStarYouAre

Please share your preferred type of mixing palettes. Stainless steel? Lucite? Clear? White? I'm having a difficult time making up my mind which kind to get. HELP!
th_dunno.gif

TheStarYouAre

macedout

if i understand correctly, ur talking about the physical "plate" to mix things on, i just bought a white plastic pallette for 99 cents at michaels craft store, in the art brush section, it has 6 wells, just deep enough to mix anything, p/g, e/s etc. without spillage, and its small enough (just bigger than the length of my hand) to fit compactly on my vanity. i chose wht plastic so i could #1 see what i was mixing #2 wash & wipe easily and #3 not have any interaction, sometimes mixing on metal surface will mess up what ur mixing,,,think about the directions when mixing hair dye, they say use plastic not metal.... hope this helps
smiles.gif

here's a pic of the pallette:
http://www.createforless.com/Interch...-0908-7488.jpg

Silver 123

If you are using it for professional makeup you need to get a metal one because metal is the only thing that can be properly sterolized. Otherwise you could go for plastic but personally I like to be able to clean mine.

Hope that helped :)

AiriMagdalene

I have similar plastic ones to the first two posters, only mine is round. I support that recommendation. As far as plastic goes, I don't know if it can be "sterolized" but it can definitely be sterilized. :)