MUFE HD Foundation & Powder
So Ceylon MSF
Soft & Gentle MSF - highlight

Lips:
Spice lipliner
Sunsational l/s

Any comments or cc welcome!

blackeneddove

How are you liking the solar bits texture? I have the other 2 colors that came out with this collection and I can't decide if I love them or hate them, all that I know is that the colors are pretty.. its wierd because they're chunky and sometimes don't wanna break up on my brush and kinda smear around on my lid, what about you?

MrsMay

Quote:
Originally Posted by CatsMeow
Looks hot, Jen! You look like you mean business in these pics!
greengrin.gif

Thanks Ali!

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackeneddove
How are you liking the solar bits texture? I have the other 2 colors that came out with this collection and I can't decide if I love them or hate them, all that I know is that the colors are pretty.. its wierd because they're chunky and sometimes don't wanna break up on my brush and kinda smear around on my lid, what about you?

I have pressed my solarbits so it's just like an e/s to use for me
smiles.gif

If you try pressing them the texture is much smoother!

blackeneddove

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrsMay
smiles.gif

Ahhh of course.. I haven't pressed any of my pigments or solar bits because I'm scared I'll mess 'em up

xLongLashesx

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackeneddove

Exact same thing happens to me, and if I spray fix+ on the brush with the chunky bits I end up with blobs on my lids.

I've ordered a 242 so I'm hoping a stiffer brush will be better to crush them before applying.

xLongLashesx

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrsMay

smiles.gif

Jen what do you use to press your pigments? I've watched some videos that use alcohol?

MrsMay

Quote:
Originally Posted by xLongLashesx
Jen what do you use to press your pigments? I've watched some videos that use alcohol?

Yep, I use alcohol, I think it's 91% or something like that... it's called Isocol or Isopropyl and it's in a green bottle with a crocodile on it - next to the bandaids etc in chemists/woolies/coles etc.

xLongLashesx

Oh yeah I know the bottle with the crocodile!

Just bought some empty pans off ebay so I'm going to experiment. Might start with my everyday minerals stuff before tackling the solar bits.

nico

You look so pretty! Today I wore my Impassioned with Mauvement pigment.They look great together
smiles.gif