Model Mayhem

jenavii

Quote:
Originally Posted by AdlersMommy22
wow the guy im kinda seeing is on model mayhem.. funny! hes a photographer

smiles.gif
what's his mm#

My MM# 476098 havent been on it for a little but im going to be networking soon to update my work and port. Need a good reliable photographer willing to work for test shoots.

civicbabe627

Model: 375710
I haven't updated in forever though, and I just got into modeling a couple years ago. I just don't have time for it now.

Kayteuk

Im such a MM junkie! I added you all and looked at all your work :) Im having a boring day in Lectures...

aziza

Mine is 540359. I've only begun testing in earnest this summer. I can't wait to set up more test shoots
smiles.gif

Miss Lore

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ksayteuk
OMG girl who is your photographer for your glamour images? I have been wanting to do some like that for a while!

hey hun,

send me a message on mm and i'll send you over some details

xxx

Kayteuk

Im back on MM again, re added most of you I think! If I didnt add you its because firefox and I are not having a good day...

Kayteuk

MM is annoying me today...
I put up 2 castings to work with togs for TFP in Michigan and Florida....Dear GOD some people have such a nerve...

I said I wanted published togs, to better my portfolio and theirs... Next thing I know I have a GWC (Guy with Camera) contacting me DEMANDING to work with me for no compensation and TELLING me to provide a MUA and stylist....And his photos were pretty bad...Okay honestly they were awful! Looked like a normal camera shot, with no editing or decent background.

And then I had a train photographer contact me to shoot >.<.... Arrrrrrrgh!

But if there are any MUA's in Florida, please contact me as I am working with some amazing photographers down there
smiles.gif