Moisturizer in spray form

Kiseki

Yay, two topics on a row...

I'm going shopping tomorrow and I'm considering buying those moisture mist sprays to serve as either not make my makeup look powdery (when I use it) or to spray it on my face when I need extra moisturization, after masks or a stressful day (whateverr really).

I'm indecisive between MAC's Fix Spray and the Moisture Surge Spray from Clinique. Does anyone have a recommendation?

Like I mentioned in a previous post, being from Portugal makes certain brands unavailable to me.

Thanks in advance.

NikkiHorror

I think Clinique's Moisture Surge is more hydrting than Fix+, but if there's a Smashbox counter near you, try out Call Time Refresher spray, too. That one is my favorite.

Moyra

I have both Fix + and Moisture Surge, as well as a bunch of others (spray hydration is a must for me) and the best I have ever found as a moisturizer is Prescriptives "Flight Mist". Fab ingredient list, too.

MACtastic

Caudalie's Beauty Elixir is fabulous to spritz throughout the day for an extra pick-me-up, and it takes away that 'powdery' makeup look as well.

Kiseki

Thanks for all your suggestions, I'm going to go for Moisture Surge.

As much as I would like, we don't have Prescriptives or Smashbox here either.

As for Caudalie, I've had more than enough bad experiences with it than I'd care to remember.